Bloomfields Loyalties ???? !!!!!

NottsRammy

Seeing as we are in such a good mood lets have a bit of fun ;).

Where do we all think Bloomers loyalties lie ( seeing as he is a Shrewsbury fan ).

If we snap him in half like a stick of rock....do you reckon it say DCFC forever and he has been converted or he is really a Shrewsbury Town fan and a totally lost cause lol.I havent heard him talking about it much THE BIG MATCH on Tuesday although i did miss listening to the match on Saturday and i couldnt get to it either ( other appointments :( ).

Come on Bloomers in which camp do you sit !!.If Shrewsbury score ( as if ) we will be listening for that little bit of an extra....YES GET IN THERE in your voice.

Have to say if he is a Shrewsbury fan....we will have to frog march him down the A52 for 2 months and he should be made to work in Nottingham and sit and watch some very sad Football.

Your under pressure Bloomers....we are watching and listening come on you Rammsssss

P.S Rams 6 Shrews 0 ;-).

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why on earth does it matter?

He is a local radio commentator who does - in my view - a very good job at keeping us informed about goings on at Derby

Being a DCFC commentator is his job. And he clearly has great affection for Derby. I don't mind if he supports someone else as his boyhood club. It's clear he wants Derby do very well.

Why on earth does it matter?

He is a local radio commentator who does - in my view - a very good job at keeping us informed about goings on at Derby

Being a DCFC commentator is his job. And he clearly has great affection for Derby. I don't mind if he supports someone else as his boyhood club. It's clear he wants Derby do very well.

OH MY GOD !!.

How old are you ??? Did we lose yesterday or something.

Simply having a bit of FUN ( you know that chuckling sound )

Im hoping he reads this and the fans give him some stick in a FRIENDLY way of course.

Grow up and get rid of the nappies young man.

Archived