England Vs India

StaffsRam

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a moment that could have soured the entire series, but credit to both teams from the sounds of it for tackling it and nipping it in the bud before it did any damage.

You just can't fault England at the moment, even when the chips are down, someone turns up and puts in a performance.

Then again though, this is India, they'll have the better part of two days to bat. If anyone can overhaul a huge deficit against the odds, it's them.

Great series.

Rapidly turning into one of the most enthralling test series that I can remember. #1 vs #2 in the world rankings and absolutely living up to expectations. What a wonderful advert for cricket this is.

Bravo.

I said it would be right up there with the 2005 ashes series..

Great stuff..

It's great, and unlike Derby I can still watch it all from over here although you cannot beat being there - I did a few tests/ODI's before moving East, was loads more fun before they started clamping down on cool bags filled with booze.

Only issue is I have Indian commentary and have to put up with Ravi Shastri who is very pro-India and anti England to the point of being paranoid but hey, they also bring Bumble on which is fun.

Also Re: opening thread England are #3 not #2 so it is not 1 vs 2, Shastri has pointed that out a few times so thought I would share it, can't wait to hear what he comes up with when we win 4-0.

Agreed on Dhoni, top man

Also Re: opening thread England are #3 not #2 so it is not 1 vs 2, Shastri has pointed that out a few times so thought I would share it, can't wait to hear what he comes up with when we win 4-0.

Indeed, I stand corrected, noticed that myself earlier. Moot point as you say, as we're about to knock them off their perch. :D

India were just absolutely outclassed today. Like Australia in the Ashes, the manner of India's two defeats so far has been incredibly humbling for them.

South Africa next summer, which will likely be #1 vs #2. Great times.

Archived