England Vs India

StaffsRam

I've been shocked by how bad India have been.

Possibly the best top order ever assembled has completely crumbled and it only took a couple of injuries to bowlers to show how short of quality they are.

It may take years for them to get over this. Supporting them must be like supporting that football team who only got 11 points one year. I forget who it was.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been shocked by how bad India have been.

Possibly the best top order ever assembled has completely crumbled and it only took a couple of injuries to bowlers to show how short of quality they are.

It may take years for them to get over this. Supporting them must be like supporting that football team who only got 11 points one year. I forget who it was.

We`ve made them look bad. :)

Just got to love it.

After we demolished Australia down under in the Ashes, all we got from the sub-continent was "You won't do that to us." - well, they were right. Australia managed to win one test, and at least put up a bit of a fight. India, have died on their @r$e$.

If you fancy a laugh, you should follow the match threads at The Times of India online - it'll give you a whole new insight into what it is to be delusional. :rolleyes:

Some actually claim that we've paid off their team. You can't fail to note the irony. :rolleyes::D

Archived