Fifa clubs

Brett

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sound pal, so that 4. what position would you like?

im going for the left striker role.

also if people wouldn't mind stating your pro rating in each position so we try and get a good squad assembled.

Im game, benners321 is my gamertag (i think), we did have a team on DET board which we played almost every day for a good while. We had me, Rynny and a few others and i think SRG played a couple of times for us before leaving, great times though, just took the piss out of each other for about a year.

How many players you got? I can get a couple of Derby fans from our old team to play if you're short, Bingowings is a Fifa legend, ask Rynny, im sure he'll be up for playing and he's comedy gold.

I thought they couldn't get any worse than good old bingo, then 1 of my mates got a Xbox and I can confidently predict that bingo would score 7 or 8 against him!! But Bingo is the funniest person I have come across!!

Benners, please don't shoot from the halfway line all the time please!! :p

It was a brilliant laugh though!!:D

Yeah I played a few times. I'm a bit of a club hopper tbh because my play times are all over the place I just play with whoever is on when I want a game. However, looking like I might be on for a good session this evening!

getting a decent squad assembled! i think i may start a new club or just stick to this one we have atm. what does everyone think? and start a proper one when fifa 12 is out ( daveo's idea )

Archived