Aston Villa Ticket Prices

Day

DCFC Season Ticket Holders

Adults - £10

Senior Citizens (aged 60 and over) & Under 18s - £5

Non-Season Ticket Holders & Match Day Prices

Adults - £12

Seniors Citizens (aged 60 and over) & Under 18s - £6

The season ticket discount only applies to supporters buying tickets in person from the DCFC Ticket Office at Pride Park Stadium or over the phone by calling 0871 472 1884 (option 1) - but NOT online at WeAreDerby.com.

Tickets will be on sale from 9am on Monday 11th July 2011 in the DCFC Ticket Office and online at WeAreDerby.com. There will be no advanced sale for season ticket holders or membership holders.

The West Stand Lower, North and East stands ONLY will be open for Derby supporters, and that all areas of seating will be unreserved. The West Stand Upper, South West Upper and South Stand will be closed for Rams fans.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~2386611,00.html

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still don't see the point in pre season friendlies at home against teams we could play anyway, its not asif we're playing Real Madrid at home like forest are, if we played someone like that I'd pay but otherwise I don't see the point.

Can see both points here;

On the one hand it's wise to ramp things up to a challenging match before the season starts, but on the other I always prefer a bit of continental flair in pre-season, makes it a bit more fun, whereas playing domestic teams just makes it feel like a 'norma' game.

I went to see us play Barca in pre-season, made me sad, our fans were applauding them more than our own players, I wanted to boo but I was too young and shy.

I don't expect us to beat Villa although I wouldn't be suprised if we drew, I just don't see how a 6-0 spanking will help our new players settle in.

I went to see us play Barca in pre-season, made me sad, our fans were applauding them more than our own players, I wanted to boo but I was too young and shy.

I don't expect us to beat Villa although I wouldn't be suprised if we drew, I just don't see how a 6-0 spanking will help our new players settle in.

Yeah I was there then too. Was so surreal though.. Would be the same if we played a top team now, all the little fan boys would be out in force.

Wow, just reading some reports from previous Pre-Season (home) games..

Think one made me LOL.

DERBY COUNTY 3 REAL MALLORCA 1

The highly-rated former Real Madrid man Samuel Eto'o could only stand and watch as Derby's teenage ace Izale McLeod ran the Spaniards ragged at Pride Park.

Derby opened brightly and it was McLeod who struck first with a smart header, and he doubled the lead on 20 minutes from the penalty spot.

A hat-trick opportunity was not long in coming as the Rams were awarded a penalty and McLeod stepped forward, but saw his kick saved by Leo Franco.

How times change.

Wed 3rd August 7.45pm

Night matches have more atmosphere, a drink before and after the match makes it an evening out, doing the same on a Saturday afternoon somehow doesn't seem so special, but then again thats just my way of looking at it.

I'm glad it's Villa as they were the team i supported when i was at school - erm hahum a long time ago yes.. before anyone says ! won't be able to go to many games this season so going to this as prices good and chance to eye up i mean watch the new players :D

Clough said he wanted to make the games a bit more local. We've played Exeter a couple of times already, not sure where that one came from, Moxey?

Think it's a pretty decent tie.

Stoke, Birmingham and Villa, if Clough stays in charge, will probably the regular 'big' friendly games whilst in the championship.

I don't mind paying if it means Season tickets are frozen and the VAT increase swallowed by the club.

Inflation is high so the clubs normal expenditure costs are going up.

if ST prices aren't going to increased then sacrifices need to be made to cover the increased costs that are beyond the control of the club.

Archived