Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

You're right, we shouldn't get too carried away by one game.

Still, the other 4 wins already this season...... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Forest - toss up whether Forest are the worst side we've played this season. We stuffed Doncaster, but then we had 11 men.

Mid-table for us, lower half of the table for you.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tricky you miss the point, you we only need TEN men to beat you, imagine if we had 11 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> and the fact, the amount of stick we got last season for being crap, it seems the tables have turned a little and we are loving it 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Think some derby fans are getting carried away tbh! For me, derby were the second worst side i have seen this season, with forest being the worst, lol. What i will say for the team clough has put together though is that you wil never get beat in matches that come down to determination, guts, spirit and adaptability which will win you quite a few games.

Safely mid table for your boys this season which should be seen as a success. Then again, can any of us really judge derby fairly on their performance on saturday given the circumstances?! Probably not; think the game highlighted how **** we are as opposed to how good derby were though!

How can you judge a side with 10 men, sorry mate but you are not in position to compare us to sides you played with 11 men.

Think some derby fans are getting carried away tbh! For me, derby were the second worst side i have seen this season, with forest being the worst, lol. What i will say for the team clough has put together though is that you wil never get beat in matches that come down to determination, guts, spirit and adaptability which will win you quite a few games.

Safely mid table for your boys this season which should be seen as a success. Then again, can any of us really judge derby fairly on their performance on saturday given the circumstances?! Probably not; think the game highlighted how **** we are as opposed to how good derby were though!

Still think it showed how good we were, as even a **** team shouldn never concede twice against ten men.

I still cant believe that Mclaren didnt highlight our weknesses at left back, you played so narrow.

Still I think top 12 finish for us and I will happily take that.

Unfortunately your team looked like us last season, devoid of any guts when things got tough, devoid of anybody willing to put themselves on the line for their team mates. I think it will be a long season for yourselves - and I really think that is unfortunate because I love the Derby Day.

Well after three days of stewing i decided to brave it and show my face. Not alot i want to say about the game other than you deserved it and we are currently completely and utterly ****. If this result goes down as one of the reasons McClaren gets the sack, il be happy about it. Alot of crap being wrote on here i see but i suppose you need your moment of glory after we had been the superior team for the last two years.

I think two or three more defeats and he will either walk or the fans will force him out. Cohen out for the season aswell with a ruptured cruciate ligament. Gets worse and worse this year.

Well after three days of stewing i decided to brave it and show my face. Not alot i want to say about the game other than you deserved it and we are currently completely and utterly ****. If this result goes down as one of the reasons McClaren gets the sack, il be happy about it. Alot of crap being wrote on here i see but i suppose you need your moment of glory after we had been the superior team for the last two years.

Not really, seeing as we were the superior side for the decade before that. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

I think two or three more defeats and he will either walk or the fans will force him out. Cohen out for the season aswell with a ruptured cruciate ligament. Gets worse and worse this year.

Ordinarily I might be inclined to sympathise. Sadly his actions in trying to get Fielding sent off showed him up as a cnut.

Archived