Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agent Nige = Epic Fail

Agent Schteve = Good lad......:cool:

Nah agent nigel is doing a good job! All part of the mission statement from doughty to lure the derby fans into a false sense of security just like last season ;) Judging by the talk of promotion amongst derby fans it appears to be working ;)

Shocking defending for all their goals. Their 4th killed off whatever fight was left. But it was off side. Nolan was a yard or two offside and tried to play the ball.

Was that offside tho' Dav? He didn't get to the ball, was he interfering with play?? Close call for me. :)

Was that offside tho' Dav? He didn't get to the ball, was he interfering with play?? Close call for me. :)

I'd say so, 6 yards out swinging at the ball and almost making contact, Camp would have to set himself just incase he made contact, then react to him missing. If it had been against us I would be pissed off.

He tried to and almost did play the ball, so it did go near him.

But if he'd have scored from that, it would have been offside, but he didn't, even offside, he didn't reach it. The player running in on it, however, was onside.

Not seen it.

But if your involved in the move by blocking a run or by disrupting the defenders then surely you become active?

If Nolan attempted to hit it then surely he affected camp and any nearby defenders? That's gotta be becoming active?

Archived