Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Solicitors? you really are a class A knob jockey, would'nt be your well used "no win no fee" solicitor by any chance?

Taking money off you would be like getting a tax rebate.

You choose solicitor & name your bet ( ALL TALK )

Looks like your right Dawny

( I should never doubt you )

£10,000 bet?

Lemme just check my account balance.

Alpha

I don't want to lose £10K but if Butthead wants to name his bet I will match it.

He says a red wont pay up so I suggested we draw up a binding contract & place the money with a legal firm.

Then may the best team win

Fair ?

Butthead ?

Pocket change for a drug dealer... Dave is from Nottingham remember...

yea, we wouldn't want you infecting us.. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />

Who makes more money a drug dealer or a Derby lass?

The Derby lass because she can wash her crack and reuse it 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

I was there when we put 5 past you and I might be there in Jan when we will grab an easy 3 points...

...I just have to go and get the proper vaccinations in time

Aah you "might" be there, how nice for you. Be sure to post your experience of your special day out.

Don't forget that your team play in the red shirts and ours wear white, otherwise it could be very embarrassing for you when we score.

Seriously though, why don't you go the games? for someone who goes to the length of spamming a rival team's website it's a bit odd don't you think?

There's plenty of Derby and Florist fans who regularly travel further distances than a short trip from Manchester........are you just too poor, on an ASBO, disabled, or must be accompanied by an adult?

Alpha

I don't want to lose £10K but if Butthead wants to name his bet I will match it.

He says a red wont pay up so I suggested we draw up a binding contract & place the money with a legal firm.

Then may the best team win

Fair ?

Butthead ?

Any money you have is likely to be the proceeds of crime or abusing the welfare state and it would be immoral to encourage your lifestyle.

Aah you "might" be there, how nice for you. Be sure to post your experience of your special day out.

Don't forget that your team play in the red shirts and ours wear white, otherwise it could be very embarrassing for you when we score.

Seriously though, why don't you go the games? for someone who goes to the length of spamming a rival team's website it's a bit odd don't you think?

There's plenty of Derby and Florist fans who regularly travel further distances than a short trip from Manchester........are you just too poor, on an ASBO, disabled, or must be accompanied by an adult?

heh heh ok you need to let this lie now pal. I never said that I don't go to the games. I just said that I hadn't been to one of the five opening games of the season when you so brilliantly judged me for being a glory supporter now that we have money.

I'm terribly sorry for your inconvenience but thanks so much for caring 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/happy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />

Any money you have is likely to be the proceeds of crime or abusing the welfare state and it would be immoral to encourage your lifestyle.

What do you do for a living ( note no accusation, it's easy if you try )

I have worked all my life never claimed anything ! Even fought for my country have you ?

Archived