Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Yep. Right infront of me. Utter scum.

One small guy who got his head kicked in wasn't even anything to do with it. We have a large number of mongs for fans it seems. Two guys fighting in the Trent End when we played you too.

{Waits for the standard. 'Told you so' comments}

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. Right infront of me. Utter scum.

One small guy who got his head kicked in wasn't even anything to do with it. We have a large number of mongs for fans it seems. Two guys fighting in the Trent End when we played you too.

{Waits for the standard. 'Told you so' comments}

Was it Billy?

Btw what an away day. They just have to keep that stand!

First time I've been there, loved it. First time my daughter has ever been in ANY terracing, and she loved it too and now knows what I am talking about when I say the terrace atmospheres are something completely apart from all seater stadia. I hope the authorities seriously look at safe standing for those that want it.

Best ever, Ronaldo. Most complete player in the world today.

Is he? Not only is Messi better at finishing, shooting, passing, dribbling, creating space, one on one situations, first touch and instant control but he's the best in the world at each of these specific points.. The only player that rivals him in any of these categories is Xavi and that's creating space.. Messi is better than Xavi at passing and having a killer ball.. When he's not scoring (the past 3 games) he's racking up assists by playing passes no other player on the planet can do (he has 5 assists in the past 3 games which is more than Ronaldo had in the whole of last seasons CL campaign)..

Only a team-mate, madridist, Ronaldo fan or a Messi hater would suggest otherwise (I guess you're a fan) because there is no logical reason to suggest he's the better player.. He's not, and anyone that says he is is simply 100% wrong..

Messi is the most complete player the world has ever seen and will see for the next 100+ years.. No one comes close.

Anyway this a Derby-Forest thread.. So back to basics.. We're in October and Derby aren't in the bottom 3 and Forest aren't top, do you think the bookies are sweating?

Anyway this a Derby-Forest thread.. So back to basics.. We're in October and Derby aren't in the bottom 3 and Forest aren't top, do you think the bookies are sweating?

Not the bookies but Forest fans can't be happy.

Just imagine what Clough could do with Derby if he were given the amount of wage kitty that Sean O'Driscoll has had.

Is he? Not only is Messi better at finishing, shooting, passing, dribbling, creating space, one on one situations, first touch and instant control but he's the best in the world at each of these specific points.. The only player that rivals him in any of these categories is Xavi and that's creating space.. Messi is better than Xavi at passing and having a killer ball.. When he's not scoring (the past 3 games) he's racking up assists by playing passes no other player on the planet can do (he has 5 assists in the past 3 games which is more than Ronaldo had in the whole of last seasons CL campaign)..

Only a team-mate, madridist, Ronaldo fan or a Messi hater would suggest otherwise (I guess you're a fan) because there is no logical reason to suggest he's the better player.. He's not, and anyone that says he is is simply 100% wrong..

Messi is the most complete player the world has ever seen and will see for the next 100+ years.. No one comes close.

They're both totally different players, Messi is a great player indeed. I shouldn't really decide between the two because it encourages this kind of debate. Messi has better players around him and is extremely skillful, Ronaldo is a work horse and makes some brilliant runs. He's not as good at passing, agreed. Meh.

ETA - My Forest supporting friend is absolutely delighted his team have beaten the bottom of the league team 0-1.

Not the bookies but Forest fans can't be happy.

Just imagine what Clough could do with Derby if he were given the amount of wage kitty that Sean O'Driscoll has had.

you will never know.

but lets not forget half the side left,so it was only replacing.

They're both totally different players, Messi is a great player indeed. I shouldn't really decide between the two because it encourages this kind of debate. Messi has better players around him and is extremely skillful, Ronaldo is a work horse and makes some brilliant runs. He's not as good at passing, agreed. Meh.

ETA - My Forest supporting friend is absolutely delighted his team have beaten the bottom of the league team 0-1.

Don't get me wrong, just like Mourinho says, if they're playing 10 years apart both players would rack up 7 or 8 Ballon D'Oros on the trot.. We're blessed to have 2 of the top 5 players ever to play the game competing at the same time and for the best 2 clubs in the world and the 2 that have both broken numerous records..

The debate gets out of hand when people compare trophies etc.. Pele is wrong when he talks about the worldcups, they're team competitions that have nothing to do with individual ability.. I just watch Messi play and I honestly can't imagine any other player to be better.. Of the most important attributes you can have as a player Messi has them to perfection.. I try to think of how he can improve as a player.. The only thing he can do is continue what he's doing and hope to become even more clinical, in which he'd score 100 goals in a season in all competitions..

The fact that Ronaldo is talked in the same breath as him goes to show what a special player Ronaldo is too.. He's also surrounded by worldclass players, Ozil, Xabi Alonso, Ramos, Higuain, Casillas, Marcelo.. These are all players who'd walk into practically any other team on the planet (bar Barca).. and Ronaldo comfortably stands out as the best of Madrid..

Both players will be talked about amongst the greats in 100 years time.. We probably shouldn't compare you are right, we should just enjoy two amazing players playing for 2 amazing clubs..

Archived