Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a gander at LTLF.

Noticed a lack of Rams on there. It's like this place was last September.

Lots of talk about badge man, Doughty. While I hated hearing Derby fans sing about Doughty I was almost (ALMOST) tempted to sign up and remind you all what your stances were before he died. You're all acting as if you always loved him for "saving our club"..... And you say we're sick!!!

"let's not stoop to their level"....... Lionel Pickering?

"what do we sing when they sing about 10men?"

"we only won 5-2, we only won 5-2...... That shut them up at Prideless Park"

It didn't duck.

Oh yeah,

Stop. Looking. At. The. League. Table.

If we lose, see all of you tomorrow.

If we win, see Red Dawn on Monday.

Just had a gander at LTLF.

Noticed a lack of Rams on there. It's like this place was last September.

Lots of talk about badge man, Doughty. While I hated hearing Derby fans sing about Doughty I was almost (ALMOST) tempted to sign up and remind you all what your stances were before he died. You're all acting as if you always loved him for "saving our club"..... And you say we're sick!!!

"let's not stoop to their level"....... Lionel Pickering?

"what do we sing when they sing about 10men?"

"we only won 5-2, we only won 5-2...... That shut them up at Prideless Park"

It didn't duck.

Oh yeah,

Stop. Looking. At. The. League. Table.

If we lose, see all of you tomorrow.

If we win, see Red Dawn on Monday.

I think an outspoken minority wanting him out of the club is a little different to whole stands of people mocking his death

Forest in the bottom half.. If Forest lose tomorrow SOD will be gone.. Not good enough for their worldclass squad and their demanding fans..

Forest are unique.. No other club comes close, not even Real Madrid.

Derby even lower in 19th. If you lose tommorrow your manager won't be gone. Good job your fans are happy with utter mediocrity with the promise of being ok in FFP. Glicks have done well

Derby even lower in 19th. If you lose tommorrow your manager won't be gone. Good job your fans are happy with utter mediocrity with the promise of being ok in FFP. Glicks have done well

Nigel Clough is doing an excellent job because all our players are sh8t and are playing above their level.. We're expected to go down with around 10 points and a GD of -137 whilst you and your worldclass squad are expected at least 38 wins over the season.. You should be breaking Readings record with a GD of +100, yet you're struggling in the bottom half..

Hows the bring back Billy banner coming along? Robbed enough papershops for sellotape and staples or are you still lacking?

I think an outspoken minority wanting him out of the club is a little different to whole stands of people mocking his death

Has a whole stand of people ever mocked his death?

Commons baby

Lionel Pickering

Every club has idiots. Or has things they'd rather not remember. Some fellas on LTLF would do well to remember that.

Shame many Forest fans didn't remember how "he saved the club" when they were calling for his head.

The chants weren't to my taste. But neither would a chant about the house fires or Barker or Badge man. All ideas put forward on LTLF.

We have no more or less idiots than you do.

They did but say what you like about us, we've always had interesting seasons. Either utterly **** or near the top!

Derby seem to lurch from boring season to boring season. Our fans wouldn't put up with that.

Actually thats pretty much how we were before our doomed promotion under the Dwarf. But at least when we were **** we were never **** enough to drop down to League 1

They did but say what you like about us, we've always had interesting seasons. Either utterly **** or near the top!

Derby seem to lurch from boring season to boring season. Our fans wouldn't put up with that.

Your fans haven't put up with it. They've kept away in their thousands. Some are coming back now because your billionaire owners are throwing money at it, but tbf you've been a disgrace.

Archived