Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

just like to know why you think forest havent looked convincing?im not saying we are going to win the league or anything or even get to the playoffs,but if i was a non supporter any tuned in to forest recent games id say the are damn convincing.

McGugan is back to his old self, Cox is a revelation in Nottingham, rest of the squad ain't that special. When you've won it wasn't convincing and you've had a lucky couple of breaks getting back into a game against Bolton and Birmingham.

In what way is your team convincing anyone? More surprised I would say.

Never mind

Keep Ricardo Fuller quiet tonight & you will have a chance climb the table.

Also If Wagstaff plays he is dangerous down the right & scores a few.

However Charlton have problems at left back.

Thanks Dave.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just like to know why you think forest havent looked convincing?im not saying we are going to win the league or anything or even get to the playoffs,but if i was a non supporter any tuned in to forest recent games id say the are damn convincing.

I agree to be honest. Full backs both look very ropy. Not happy with either

Must win game for Derby tonight, must stop the rot early on or it can get worse like it did for us last year.

McGugan is back to his old self, Cox is a revelation in Nottingham, rest of the squad ain't that special. When you've won it wasn't convincing and you've had a lucky couple of breaks getting back into a game against Bolton and Birmingham.

In what way is your team convincing anyone? More surprised I would say.

yeah youre proberbly right when you say suprised,but when does the surprise turn to convinced?

I agree to be honest. Full backs both look very ropy. Not happy with either

Must win game for Derby tonight, must stop the rot early on or it can get worse like it did for us last year.

yeah i agree they have but to me how theve been playing as been a pleasure and they have looked like a team going places,or is it just last seasons ***** thats made me think this way.

Poor result for worldclass Forest.. I can't see Real Madrid being worried about them on this performance.. 2 wins in 6 in a a league where they should win 38+.. SOD under extreme pressure.. A loss against going down little town Derby and the bring back Billy chants will erupt arond the stadium..

Evening Stan and Co

With only 40 games left I think we might stay up.

However, I don't think you'll catch Blackburn and Blackpool. Too far infront at this late stage.

Congratulations on your 10 man draw. Not as easy as it looked is it? Who scored? Cox? Sharp? Guediarrhea?

Anyway, night lads. Keep checking that League table. xx

yep played crap tonight but fought back

sign of a good team......undefeated aswel 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

A sign of a good team is winning more than 2/6.

Why, you've only won as many as Direby!!

I know, I know. You only had 10 men and you were 1-0 down. Whayagonnado eh?

Where are you in the league??

(you don't need to answer the above. It STILL doesn't matter)

Archived