Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Result aside, not too bad a performance (Reminds me a bit of the West Ham game at home) and it wasn't our strongest side. We played well until their first goal and then pretty much the whole second half. Nice to see Cohen play over an hour and he looked decent. A big problem we have is that we don't close down enough and that's a problem we've had since last season, SO'D has a task solving it. Ayala had a poor game but not taking much into it, he's only played once against Fleetwood and then been out with a calf strain.

It's a reality check for sure, although it could be worse, Leicester's result is beyond embarrassing.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having seen ayala when he played for us he won't be quality.

Second half you were playing better. Ayala got the ball carried it, looked for a pass a d promptly put it over everyone's heads to the goalkeeper and nowhere near a red shirt.

At fault for the first goal

Should have been penalised for handball in the box

Didn't win a header that I remember seeing

Result aside, not too bad a performance (Reminds me a bit of the West Ham game at home) and it wasn't our strongest side. We played well until their first goal and then pretty much the whole second half. Nice to see Cohen play over an hour and he looked decent. A big problem we have is that we don't close down enough and that's a problem we've had since last season, SO'D has a task solving it. Ayala had a poor game but not taking much into it, he's only played once against Fleetwood and then been out with a calf strain.

It's a reality check for sure, although it could be worse, Leicester's result is beyond embarrassing.

Hey, don't underestimate our feeder club..

The irony is that you're now making excuses along the lines of the ones we used after the Scunny game - played well, silly mistakes, opposition scored when we had weaker players on the pitch etc, etc, etc. You laughed at the time, now you can't trot the excuses out quick enough.

Nice to see so many Forest fans on after a defeat !

It was good to see the likes of Cohen get his first run out in a year

Wigan scored some class goals & Forest played well

I'm happy with the direction SOD is taking us, To be fair it's not like a lower division side knocked us out !

We got beat by a good prem team.

I would have liked to see what we could have done if we had been atfull strength but I understand the need to rest players.

How did Derby do tonight ?

The irony is that you're now making excuses along the lines of the ones we used after the Scunny game - played well, silly mistakes, opposition scored when we had weaker players on the pitch etc, etc, etc. You laughed at the time, now you can't trot the excuses out quick enough.

True, although Wigan are a better side than Ssausagehorpe, and Wigan's goals were top class finishes.

Archived