Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit sad that nobody commented on my masterpiece 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

I loved it, didn't half laugh 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

and your likes just went up to 13. I'd be surprised if that didn't make it onto the 'most liked' page

(Main page, near the bottom, right hand side - Most Like Content.)

A lot of your posts on this thread are about 'Oh Forest's owners are dodgy' and how 'They have no money to spend', and then you make things up to back up your point with not great evidence. In that link for example...

If our owners were the new Munto's and had no money to spend, then why would he say that? SO'D is and has always been very honest and frank in interviews, much more so than skyrockets like Cotterill and McClaren, so I highly doubt he'd lie about it. Maybe, just maybe, our owners don't want us to be the new Leicester and throw money around thinking it's the only way to go up. Maybe, just maybe, our owners know what they're doing. Strange though eh?

As for today's game, I do think we'll lose it. Bolton have a very strong squad, so 2-1 to them.

Just quoting your manager.

He says that you will only sign if the player is right - and the bit you point out just means that if he finds that player he will have to put a strong case forward (aka beg) for the money.

They were happy to sign three Kuwaitis - arethere really no players that are good enough to get work permits that you could sign instead - or hasn't SoD put a good enough case forward. Surely if money was no object he wouldn't have to put too much if a case forward at all.

Archived