Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Legend.

Got us playing good football for 3 years and was a big part in confirming Derbys status as the worst team to ever play the game.

Love that man.

Technically it was just over 2 years, and how much if Doughty's dough did he waste on bottling the play-offs and leaving the club with an unsustainable wage bill.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

18th and 19th were both after relegation dogfights.

I'm glad we didn't have any Wembley games or SF trips to Old Trafford in there to spoil us.

Forest - still not a sniff of the top flight in this millennium. Boring. Everyone knows it's the third tier where all the excitement is. Guess you're just lucky that you were able to escape at the fir....sec...third time of asking. No doubt you went up as Champions?

Hahahaahahah this has provided me some much needed morale this morning!

Think I just highlighted how your club has been in boring lower midtable (ish) places for the last 4-5 years?

Expect another one this year. I see absolutely nothing to suggest derby will finish anywhere above 13th - 14th

What on earth are you talking about?

Did you even read our responses?

Is it true Man City have made a bid for Guediora this evening??

Anyway another boring match for Derby, and a thriller down at the City Ground, yeah you won, well done, we don't care we're concentrating on the fa cup.

I heard it was a cack match and neither side looked like scoring until the best midfielder in the Championship, who happens to play for Forest and not Blackpool, Cardiff, Bolton, Blackburn, Wolves, Leicester, Boro etc, managed to put a rare chance away.

That's not me being a WUM. I've just been informed you were both poor?

I heard it was a cack match and neither side looked like scoring until the best midfielder in the Championship, who happens to play for Forest and not Blackpool, Cardiff, Bolton, Blackburn, Wolves, Leicester, Boro etc, managed to put a rare chance away.

That's not me being a WUM. I've just been informed you were both poor?

I'm pleased with how we played, very pleased. We passed the ball and were organised much more than I thought, which is why I thought it'd be a dull draw. We were always the better team and should have scored more (If McGugan wasn't busy kicking air and Blackstock missed a easy header from two yards out). So given the short notice I thought we played well, although I do agree that Bristol are awful and will have a real fight on their hands to stay up. Also, Simon 'Waste of money' Cox was excellent when he came on and Raddy was outstanding, even better than Guedioura! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

Archived