Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

This is what makes me laugh, Forest fans genuinely believe this.. so deluded its unreal!

I have to kind of agree with elv; i struggle to think of any derby players i would want at forest. I think barker is a class act and would take him straight away, potentially addison although not convinced by him yet. Apart from them two, thats it. I also rate fielding very highly but hes not as good as camp atm (he could be in the future but atm, id say camp is the better keeper)

I seriously think you are in trouble this season, cannot see goals in that side. Oh btw, boateng looked a class act in our victory over stuttgart today :D

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have to kind of agree with elv; i struggle to think of any derby players i would want at forest. I think barker is a class act and would take him straight away, potentially addison although not convinced by him yet. Apart from them two, thats it. I also rate fielding very highly but hes not as good as camp atm (he could be in the future but atm, id say camp is the better keeper)

I seriously think you are in trouble this season, cannot see goals in that side. Oh btw, boateng looked a class act in our victory over stuttgart today :D

If your honest,cutting out all the banter,you want all our team.Re-name yourselves Rams Reserves, we'll see how you behave donning the superior black n white....no promises though,just keep trying as hard as you can.

If your honest,cutting out all the banter,you want all our team.Re-name yourselves Rams Reserves, we'll see how you behave donning the superior black n white....no promises though,just keep trying as hard as you can.

hi all you rams i come in peace to see what the realistic ones among you think!

i think we will end up top 6 and your lot mid table if im honest!

be nice to hear what the sensible fans from the wrong side of the 52 think lol :)

To be honest, I think you will struggle to finish top six, unless you make some more signings.

And I think we will finish mid table if we can get a out and out striker.

more signings on the way so i hear ,need about another 3 or 4 to be fair ,1 to put ball in net ,lb a must ,cover for c\h,and a right winger hope we get the dutchman wesley for that 1 ! if not i think your maybe right about not making top 6 .

hi all you rams i come in peace to see what the realistic ones among you think!

i think we will end up top 6 and your lot mid table if im honest!

be nice to hear what the sensible fans from the wrong side of the 52 think lol :)

realistic & sensible eh?

Forest mid table, Derby to finish about 8th and win the FA Cup.

Do you know we can get your address from your ISP now you've signed up to this forum.

Boycie will be round for jaffa cakes Monday lunchtime.

realistic & sensible eh?

Forest mid table, Derby to finish about 8th and win the FA Cup.

Do you know we can get your address from your ISP now you've signed up to this forum.

Boycie will be round for jaffa cakes Monday lunchtime.

Your dead set on this FA Cup eh?

I think Derby and Forest are set of a mid-table finish, in my honest opinion.

Whoever finishes above who, won't matter as I doubt there will be more than 10 points between the sides either way, but it's a long season and anything could happen.

Forest fans saying that there isnt a Derby player they would want is complete toss, they only see them on highlights and on 1 or 2 occasions a year just like we only see their players, unless you actually go to games in the year which is unlikely you will never get a good view of a player, I could just as easily find a fault with every forest player and say I wouldn't have any of them, again would be complete toss..

I think Forest fans in particluar hold their team in such high esteem which maybe warrented but looking at Leicesters and West Hams squads now, and they're just miles ahead of either us and forest, they just don't see that.

The weird thing is, given where the two teams finished last season, there's not actually that many forest players that I would want at Derby. I like Cohen a lot, and McGugan and Madjewski are obviously talented (but you can't easily fit more than one of them in the same side) and I think Blackstock's a decent striker at this level. But beyond that, I don't think there's really anybody that you have that's clearly better than what we have. You can argue about Camp/Fielding and Gunter/Brayford, but I don't think there's a massive difference there (assuming we are talking about pretty much first XI's).

And out of interest, where are the goals coming from in the Forest side? When's Blackstock fit? Or are you relying on McGugan to score wondergoals every week again?

The weird thing is, given where the two teams finished last season, there's not actually that many forest players that I would want at Derby. I like Cohen a lot, and McGugan and Madjewski are obviously talented (but you can't easily fit more than one of them in the same side) and I think Blackstock's a decent striker at this level. But beyond that, I don't think there's really anybody that you have that's clearly better than what we have. You can argue about Camp/Fielding and Gunter/Brayford, but I don't think there's a massive difference there (assuming we are talking about pretty much first XI's).

And out of interest, where are the goals coming from in the Forest side? When's Blackstock fit? Or are you relying on McGugan to score wondergoals every week again?

You've clearly not heard about Garner or Findley. :p:rolleyes:

Certainly Garner looks bright.

But Doughty and Shhteve must be gambling men if they rely on these two to be their main threats until Blackstock is back. Big gamblers

McGugan will probably hit double figures in no time though. PL player. The new Darren Pratley, i'd say.

Still a nob end.

He's a bit more skilfull than Pratley

Yeah, he's got pretty much everything Pratley has and more. Except Pratley has had a lot of media attention to help build his profile.

1 more season like last from McGugan and the attention he'll draw will have the little red fella's shakin like a sh*ttin dog. :D

Oh and Gunter is soooo last year. Everyone knows Brayford is the best RB in the division.

[sIZE=1]I'd take most of their midfield. not the fat one though[/sIZE]

Infact, to play a game that's been played a million times before.

.....................Camp...........

Brayford....Barker....Chambers(not seen Shack).....Cohen (I know. But who else)

...............Bailey......Moussi..........

.....Madjewski.....McGugan.......Ward

................Blackstock........

Fielding

Shackell

Anderson (forest)

Cywka

S Davies.

Not put much thought into it. Cohen not a LB. But off the top of my head .

That's like 7-4 to Forest? But times are changing. This is the last season Forest finish above us. ;)

And it discounts all players untested by the clubs like Maguire, Bryson, Greening and the tubby fella etc

Pratley is a dominent midfielder with a much better passing range and all round play than Mcgugan, Mcgugan on the other hand is an attacking player who likes to play small passes and have a large amount of shots from distance.

they're different players like Huddlestone and Modrick.

Infact, to play a game that's been played a million times before.

.....................Camp...........

Brayford....Barker....Chambers(not seen Shack).....Cohen (I know. But who else)

...............Bailey......Moussi..........

.....Madjewski.....McGugan.......Ward

................Blackstock........

Fielding

Shackell

Anderson (forest)

Cywka

S Davies.

Not put much thought into it. Cohen not a LB. But off the top of my head .

That's like 7-4 to Forest? But times are changing. This is the last season Forest finish above us. ;)

And it discounts all players untested by the clubs like Maguire, Bryson, Greening and the tubby fella etc

Why havn't you put in Wes Morgan, he was voted in the npower championship team of the year by his fellow proffesionals. He was also part of the 4th best defence in the league, yet you've included Barker who was part of one of the worst defences in the league? Seems silly to me.

Also Brayford ahead of Gunter, don't make me laugh.

I wouldn't be suprised if we're relegated next year to be honest, the leagues got tougher and we haven't really improved, we've got a clueless manager, those saying you'll finish ahead of us are insightful.

Forest Coventry and Petebrough for the drop.

West Ham, Leicester and Ipswich for promotion

Why havn't you put in Wes Morgan, he was voted in the npower championship team of the year by his fellow proffesionals. He was also part of the 4th best defence in the league, yet you've included Barker who was part of one of the worst defences in the league? Seems silly to me.

Also Brayford ahead of Gunter, don't make me laugh.

I wouldn't be suprised if you were relegated next year to be honest, the leagues got tougher and you haven't really improved, you've got a clueless manager, those saying you'll finish ahead of us are deluded.

Derby, Coventry and Petebrough for the drop.

West Ham, Leicester and Ipswich for promotion

Hate to go against a fellow forest fan but give me a fully fit barker over morgan any day. Barker is a class act, the problem is he hasnt been fully fit for over a year and i feel that this season he will be rushed back again and again he will have missed a pre season.

Archived