Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow night should be a walkover then, nothing to fear from Fleetwood

It's a potential banana skin for Fleetwood, they need to be careful, but they should comfortably see off forest in the end. 3-1 Fleetwood i say.

It's a potential banana skin for Fleetwood, they need to be careful, but they should comfortably see off forest in the end. 3-1 Feeltwood i say.

Dunno, perhaps Fleetwood will play off of a handicap - perhaps gift them a first minute goal and have a man sent off?

Forest can't afford to post out season tickets: looks like they are trying to cut costs but I doubt the tenner they have saved will make a difference

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/article/collect-your-season-ticket-303331.aspx

Nottingham Forest are urging supporters who have yet to collect pre-purchased season tickets to do so as soon as possible – and not leave it until the opening day of the Championship campaign.

Dunno, perhaps Fleetwood will play off of a handicap - perhaps gift them a first minute goal and have a man sent off?

No because forest will obviously win then, how could you lose in a situation like that?? Thats an absurd suggestion.

Sorry, rivalry aside you cannot claim adlene guedioura to be the best CM in the championship is just moronic - keep off the drugs, he is a good player but in relative terms he isn't close to being the best in the division. He would probably be between the 20th and 25th best centre midfielder in the championship...

Archived