Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

"Maybe we can recommend players. I worked in Kuwait for 15 years so I know good players.

"So I suggest to the manager that we give this player a chance. Maybe you like him, maybe not but at least you give him an opportunity."

Oh my.

This could be the start of something totally, completely, and unbelievably fooking hilarious!

Bad news about Mick (for you lot). On the bright side, Diego's still available. International experience an' all that......

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is that the same Gunter that looks like he's on his way to Swansea or Reading and Lascelles who Tottenham are preparing a bid for???

mmm...exciting times indeed!!

Yes thats right ! we have been offered 5 times what you got for shackell

Difference is we have not sold !

How's the Mellor deal going ?

Exciting !

Exciting !

He's staying at Crewe because he obviously wants to prove himself at league 1 before he makes the step up... Hows those un-known Arabs coming on?

Exciting !

5 times as much - I should think so, if for no other reason than the guilt they must feel at snapping up your top-scorer from last season for free.

Fee agreed according to Greening on Twitter.

Mellor - Squad player anyway, you still need a bunch of first-teamers.

He's staying at Crewe because he obviously wants to prove himself at league 1 before he makes the step up... Hows those un-known Arabs coming on?

Never heard of any of these Arab players so can't see how they would get work permits

Mellor wants league 1 OK

Did Shackell make a step up ?

Gunter gone.

need a whole new back four now dont you - no experience there at all.

There was a tweet last week that the US tour would be cancelled and two more high profile to leave.

out of three aint bad - wonder who Camp is talking to?

If the board are that rich why sell? or have the players agents got wind of summat fishy

Did Shackell make a step up ?

Not really. We finished above Burnley last year and they have sold their best player, something which you have also done, although Burnley got £7million for theirs, yours left for free.

Has Luke Chambers made a step up?

When we go to the city ground and they play mull of michel mckintre to the sound of a flute with baskets full of cobras think we should outsing them with royal britannia seen as our team is British. Also heard andy Reid is contemplating a move as the new owners have banned all food containing pork Reid is said to be furious with this decision as it means he will no longer be able to eat his favourite food pork pies

Archived