Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Being from between Eastwood (notts) and heanor (Derbyshire) I struggle to hear a difference in the locals accents. But you will CERTAINLY find more wannabe gangster accents in Nottingham, no doubt about it. You will also hear many more, what can only be described as, uni accents. Which brings me to my conclusion, Nottingham is more annoying.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being from between Eastwood (notts) and heanor (Derbyshire) I struggle to hear a difference in the locals accents. But you will CERTAINLY find more wannabe gangster accents in Nottingham, no doubt about it. You will also hear many more, what can only be described as, uni accents. Which brings me to my conclusion, Nottingham is more annoying.

Go on, you can say it, Langley Mill, we won't hold it against you 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Heanor used to be seen as it's bigger, better looking cousin (not much mind) but I think it's changed these days. Langley Mill has matured and looks at it's older cousin with a curious eye, as if to say "what happened, man?".

Then I moved back to Belper, what a glorious land!

Archived