Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had been Fielding 11 men prior to the 'We only had 10 men' part of the story, then he got sent off and we also gave you a goal lead.

Jamie Ward Fielding a bit of skill, scored a lovely goal. We had also been Fielding two youth starlets in Mark O'Brian and Jeffrey Hendrick, the latter scored the winner.

Tomorrow we will be Fielding 11 men, no goal head starts unless your tank of a man trips over the Ball again.

Why on earth would you want us to go down. Do you not realise how much our clubs need each other? Unless of course you would be happy making Leister happy by finally showing them some attention for a change?

I don't care either way if you stay up or go down. One thing is we don't need each other, just like Celtic/Rangers, Liverpool/Everton, She U/W et al. They will carry on if one of the pair goes bust or gets demoted.

We managed without you for several years, just like you managed without playing us twice a season. If you go down, it would be bad news for East Midlands football, however I would be surprised if you did, now that your squad have realised how to play again.

As for Leicester, they are just desperate to have a rival as they are a forgotten club that is over funded and under achieving.

I think a lot of Derby fans would like you to go down because of 2 current reasons, Billy Davis and the way some of the forest fans treated Nigel Doughty after he had sunk £70m into the club and you had a bad start to the season.

I don't care either way if you stay up or go down. One thing is we don't need each other, just like Celtic/Rangers, Liverpool/Everton, She U/W et al. They will carry on if one of the pair goes bust or gets demoted.

We managed without you for several years, just like you managed without playing us twice a season. If you go down, it would be bad news for East Midlands football, however I would be surprised if you did, now that your squad have realised how to play again.

As for Leicester, they are just desperate to have a rival as they are a forgotten club that is over funded and under achieving.

I think a lot of Derby fans would like you to go down because of 2 current reasons, Billy Davis and the way some of the forest fans treated Nigel Doughty after he had sunk £70m into the club and you had a bad start to the season.

Well you're going to have to clear the Billy Davis thing up for me what's it got to do with him whether we go down or not?

So because my picture is of a fictional character named S.mouse from an australian comedy sketch show, I'm a chav? Right...

At the end of the day mate if you say 'nah' and that's your piece of **** picture then i'll call you a chav. the picture shouldn't need debating to be honest with you

Archived