Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

and yes, that's why we, as a whole, are hating the current regime. We are stuck with it. There really is nowt left to say, apart from 2 obvious things: we(mostly) hate the style we are playing and we (mostly) agree we want change. Yes, we've been spoilt, but has that really, in the end, done us any good?

Not meaning to be imflammatory tbh, just honest. Green/mud, ground, football, play. Blue/cloudy, sky, birds, fly.

Hope the auction in the other thread gets higher, ace cause, have posted on my FB.

Hello and welcome- it does seem that there is severe rot at your club at the minute. I still have no idea why they appointed Cockerel, have hardly heard a good word about him.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Muespach, did the club get in touch and offer you any compensation or contribution towards a second flight over? I know Boro have offered to pay half of the ticket price plus the travel for fans who travelled to Ipswich for the abondoned game. Ipswich only offered half the ticket price back, Boro have offered to contribute the rest, top guy their Chairman, Steve Gibson.

Muespach, did the club get in touch and offer you any compensation or contribution towards a second flight over? I know Boro have offered to pay half of the ticket price plus the travel for fans who travelled to Ipswich for the abondoned game. Ipswich only offered half the ticket price back, Boro have offered to contribute the rest, top guy their Chairman, Steve Gibson.

Nothing from the club at all... the airline have offered to pay for 50% of the flights over for us, I mentioned this to Mr Glick, and nothing as of yet from him.

Nothing from the club at all... the airline have offered to pay for 50% of the flights over for us, I mentioned this to Mr Glick, and nothing as of yet from him.

Best of luck with this Muespach, hopefully Mr Glick will follow Steve Gibson's example and do the right thing. I guess he is a bit concerned of others jumping on the band waggon and suggesting they deserve compensation, however he needs to use common sense on this and treat each case on it's merits.

Hopefully common sense will prevail and the club will compensate in some way, granted they will argue the tickets are still valid but surely they could make a contribution to the travel costs caused by the late postponement announcement. Like I say, I hope they come up with some sort of contribution towards your costs.

Archived