Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Pompey will get deducted 10 points, but we'll still go down. Coventry have a far better team spirit and run of form than we do. They will escape the drop. Lose to them on saturday at home, and its all over for me.

What are you lot going to do next year? Looking forward to east Midlands today bigging Derby and Leicester 'Derbys biggest game of the season in THE east midlands derby?'

Youll miss us.

I cannot think why anyone would want Forest to go down. The seasons when we are in different divisions are definitely missing something. Matches against Leicester / Stoke / Brum are nowhere close to the EM derby.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd miss the forest games, most people would, it guarantees a great atmosphere and the bragging rights that come with a win, as it should. I also wouldn't want to see them go out of business altogether, that would be hard for any fan to take, no matter what club you support.

BTW, has there been any news yet regarding Mr Doughty's estate?

I'd miss the forest games, most people would, it guarantees a great atmosphere and the bragging rights that come with a win, as it should. I also wouldn't want to see them go out of business altogether, that would be hard for any fan to take, no matter what club you support.

BTW, has there been any news yet regarding Mr Doughty's estate?

Think an announcement is due later on.

Most likely they'll get away with the £75m somehow, and get the benefit of him propping them up for the next couple of years, but beyond that they'll be on their own. They'll still have to cost cut to bring their wage budget down to a managable level, so even best-case scenario, realistically, they're still not going to be in great shape.

I subscribe to the camp of thought that would rather they stay in the division but be rubbish. Games against Leicester mean nothing more to me than games against Peterboro' or Reading - nothing more than 3 points at stake.

Most likely they'll get away with the £75m somehow, and get the benefit of him propping them up for the next couple of years, but beyond that they'll be on their own. They'll still have to cost cut to bring their wage budget down to a managable level, so even best-case scenario, realistically, they're still not going to be in great shape.

I subscribe to the camp of thought that would rather they stay in the division but be rubbish. Games against Leicester mean nothing more to me than games against Peterboro' or Reading - nothing more than 3 points at stake.

I hate playing them and would be happy to have the bragging rights courtesy of them being a division below us rather than having the agony of possibly losing to them twice a season!

and yes, that's why we, as a whole, are hating the current regime. We are stuck with it. There really is nowt left to say, apart from 2 obvious things: we(mostly) hate the style we are playing and we (mostly) agree we want change. Yes, we've been spoilt, but has that really, in the end, done us any good?

Not meaning to be imflammatory tbh, just honest. Green/mud, ground, football, play. Blue/cloudy, sky, birds, fly.

Hope the auction in the other thread gets higher, ace cause, have posted on my FB.

Senior management of NFFC have had their first meeting with the representatives of the estate of the club's owner, Nigel Doughty, who passed away suddenly earlier this month.

Discussions are at an early stage and NFFC will make a more detailed statement following further meetings planned during the next fortnight.

The patience of all those who care for, are involved with and are interested in the Club is greatly appreciated during this very difficult time.

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10308~2612656,00.html

not trying to stir things, but the fact that they are having these discussions would suggest that there were no formal plans in place should anything untoward happen (i.e. no trust to manage the loans etc). I'd be very worried if I were a red - but I'm not, so I'm not, if you see what I mean....

I cannot think why anyone would want Forest to go down. The seasons when we are in different divisions are definitely missing something. Matches against Leicester / Stoke / Brum are nowhere close to the EM derby.

why...?

Because they are horrible

i hate everything about them.

Their kit makes me dry wretch

that stupid tree on that terrible shirt makes me want to scream

when their fans sing i want to take out a machine gun to the lot of them

I hate them being allowed into our stadium

i hate them buying hot dogs in our stadium

i hate them smashing up our toilets.

Their ground is a pig sty

The sight of their ground as you walk over the trent, makes me want to drown myself

the crappy dug outs they have

i hate seeing their results on the same page as ours in the paper.

I want them to go down and down and down and eventually out of business completely...it would be the happiest day of my life when the bulldozers move in on that dump of a ground and they burn all those horrible red kits...

Bragging rights...my bragging rights (i hate that phrase too) is that we are in business, we are in the second division....i never want to see them again at our stadium.

why...?

The sight of their ground as you walk over the trent, makes me want to drown myself

I want them to go down and down and down and eventually out of business completely...it would be the happiest day of my life when the bulldozers move in on that dump of a ground and they burn all those horrible red kits...

Bragging rights...my bragging rights (i hate that phrase too) is that we are in business, we are in the second division....i never want to see them again at our stadium.

Would I be right in summing that up as.... Your not too keen on them 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

why...?

Yes but apart from that they are OK.... right?

sorry....did i forget to mention

I hate every song they sing

their stupid accents

every player that plays for them

the colour of all those empty seats

the name "the Trent End"

Every single supporter they have

The name of their ground, i can't even bring myslef to write it

the Robin Hood song they play

When they sing Loving feeling, it just sounds completely pathetic, get a life you sad scum bags

everytime i hear one of them say "Reideeehy, or Tudgaaaaay or Campeeeeey"

The parking around the ground

The walk to the station

Their fans calling us sheep shaggers....so original

the A52 because it takes you there

every product that has ever been on their crappy shirts, i hate Labbats, Shipstones, Victor Chandler (who!?) etc etc

the colour of the grass at the pig sty

the A Block...you will never be the C stand you inbred kids.

The big club mentality...most people under the age of 25 havent heard of you

Stan Collymore

Archived