Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

I hope forest win after watching EMT with Leicester fans saying they have amazing support and that it is such a great rivalry that goes back years. Leicester aren't rivals with forest, they're not rivals with Derby, no one gives a **** about them. The only rivalry in the east midlands is Derby v Forest everyone knows that. They are a boring club and it infuriates me that they think they are a big team with a great history. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope forest win after watching EMT with Leicester fans saying they have amazing support and that it is such a great rivalry that goes back years. Leicester aren't rivals with forest, they're not rivals with Derby, no one gives a **** about them. The only rivalry in the east midlands is Derby v Forest everyone knows that. They are a boring club and it infuriates me that they think they are a big team with a great history. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

Its happens on EMT every game we have with them. Sickens me, know nothing about football. No bigger a rivalry for us than playing the Sheffield teams, Peterborough or Northampton town.

I did like the bit where they said no team in english football is playing better than Derby County as they were the only team to win all 3 festive fixtures. Good on em. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

No better on form, but not playing better, I'm sure you know that 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I liked Forest fans singing "We only hate the Derby"

The only reason Leicester get under my skin is because of the way Derby are viewed. The media and whatnot giving the impression that we have some link with a boring club like Leicester. The misconception bothers me. The way the tw@ts dance around whenever you visit that plywood stadium.

A proper annoying little step brother.

"4-0, in your Cup final..."

Yeah, if you say so. Zzzz

Pride Park is always full when Leicester come, play the likes of Watford instead and you wouldn't see the same attendance nor the chanting.

Forest are the main rivals obviously but there is a 'little bit' of rivalry with Leicester. Maybe not for everyone but certainly those few thousand extra fans that turn up and a few more.

I'd take a bowl over a shed on council land any day

Not for me, i love our ground. Refurbish the Main Stand it would be even better. One of the best placed grounds in the country being on the trent. If any other team played in a similar place, id hedge a bet you would agree with me

An education is a wonderful thing.If you lot had bothered to get one you might know more about this country and the cultures therein.Unfortunately you are uneducated ****** who rely on crime and the benefit system for an income.Nottingham is the crime capital of England I believe.I presume you lot are proud of this title,as you have f**k all else to be proud of.

[size=3]At least I don't have to supplement my vocabulary with swear words ![/size]

[size=3]Derby v Forest soon so if your not too busy with your studys of the gay venues of the UK or the education standard in Nottingham. Maybe we could talk football.[/size]

[size=3]Derby 1 Forest 2 [/size][size=4][/size]

[size=3]At least I don't have to supplement my vocabulary with swear words ![/size]

[size=3]Derby v Forest soon so if your not too busy with your studys of the gay venues of the UK or the education standard in Nottingham. Maybe we could talk football.[/size]

[size=3]Derby 1 Forest 2 [/size]

Dave, don't get into an argument with that guy. He just turns it personnel and us being on an oppo team forum obviously can't reply in turn. Leave it mate.

Archived