Gloomy and Doomy Thread

dcfcdavecov

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Savage: 14k a week BBQ sauce: his autobiography

Pringle: £5 a week HP sauce: couldn't afford petrol money to get to Torquay and back so had to turn back halfway there.

personally i'd put Tyson on nothing, with a goal scoring bonus of 574646464 million pounds. Few conditions; can't score against us, can't score of his arse. Shouldn't have to pay a penny.

I would be astonished if Pringle was on much more than 1k a week, with maybe extra for appearances

Savage: 14k a week BBQ sauce: his autobiography

Pringle: £5 a week HP sauce: couldn't afford petrol money to get to Torquay and back so had to turn back halfway there.

personally i'd put Tyson on nothing, with a goal scoring bonus of 574646464 million pounds. Few conditions; can't score against us, can't score of his arse. Shouldn't have to pay a penny.

http://hoopeduponline.com/wp-content/gallery/gemma_atkinson/gemma_atkinson3

I would be astonished if Pringle was on much more than 1k a week, with maybe extra for appearances

He was on £5 a week.

I know this because the previous owners (not the bad ones) of Ilkeston Town son told me how much he was on there and roughly what Derby offered. It wasn't a grand a week.

It's actually 34 if you include the likes of Hendrick, Severn, Atkins

Also doesn't matter what position they play as they still need paying, coaching and medical treatment. Having 6 goalkeepers is not good which is why we need to get rid before signing more players.

i make it 33, but that includes Addison and Varney.

It also includes O'Brien, Connolly, Ball, Hendrick and 6 'keepers.

That's 21, and then even that list would include Doyle, Buxton, Martin and the likes.

Worrying times, we're relying on some cheap players gelling.

It doesn't matter what position or if they are not in Cloughs plans, they are still Derby County players getting paid by Derby County, being Coached by Derby County and getting treatment by Derby County.

Seeings as you are so good at counting, go and count how many other Championship clubs have a same size squad as us. That should keep you busy for half hour or so.

I make it 29 currently

4 GKs (Fielding, Deeney, Legzdins and Bywater - assume Atkins is leaving on loan)

8 DF (Brayford, Roberts, Barker, Leacock, Anderson, Buxton, O'Brien and Shackell)

8 MF (Green, Pearson, Martin, Bailey, B Davies, Hendrick, Bryson and Croft)

9 FW/ST (S Davies, Robinson, Ward, Cywka, Varney, Doyle, Ball, Tyson and Maguire)

Could assume 5 or 6 might be leaving though with possibly 2 or 3 to come in as well.

It doesn't matter what position or if they are not in Cloughs plans, they are still Derby County players getting paid by Derby County, being Coached by Derby County and getting treatment by Derby County.

Seeings as you are so good at counting, go and count how many other Championship clubs have a same size squad as us. That should keep you busy for half hour or so.

BAHAHAHHA, the wages for Gk's we have will be a pittance(apart from Bywater), along with the youth players and Doyle, Martin, Buxton etc.

Savages wage would have covered all them.

If we have to send Severn, Addison, Atkins on loan, sell Varney, Pearson and Leacock to fund 2 or 3 more signings, i'd be a bit worried just how skint we really are.

BAHAHAHHA, the wages for Gk's we have will be a pittance(apart from Bywater), along with the youth players and Doyle, Martin, Buxton etc.

Savages wage would have covered all them.

Prove it with factual evidence.

Archived