Gloomy and Doomy Thread

dcfcdavecov

Severn, Atkins, Deeney, Ball, Hendrick, O'brien, Deeney.

Savage earnt 14k a week FAAAAAAAAAAAAAACT

14,000 divided by 7 = £2,000

If any of them earn more than £100,000 a year, i'll eat my willy.

Not fact, but good as.

*chuckle chuckle*

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Savage was on 14k pw

Deeney is on 25k pw + 8k clean sheet bonus

Atkins is on 19k pw + 5k clean sheet bonus

Ball is on 45k pw + 10k appearance and 5k goal bonus

Disprove what I'm saying, what? that's just stupid? prove me wrong then with facts.

Savage was on 14k pw

Disprove what I'm saying, what? that's just stupid? prove me wrong then with facts.

Post of the week.:)

Savage was on 14k pw

Glick said Savage was our highest earner. He was on 14k a week for fact.

What about the rest,

Disprove what I'm saying and remember.....

http://i56.tinypic.com/xbwveq

I already have. Glick said Savage was the highest earner FACT

He earnt 14k a week FACT

None of the above players have signed a new contract since Savages expired FACT

They therefore can't be being paid more than 14k a week FACT.

Yes but they are paid cash in hand off the books, cutting out the middle man (tax man), it's all on the hush hush. Trust me, I spoke to Andy Garner in a chippy down Cleethorpes last week.

I think my pics would of got me at least 10 likes.

I'll be serious for a minute, I'm a football fan, I can't be arsed with my own shops books without taking an interest in Derby County's books. When fans talk about X player gets this much, he won't want that much is a load of ollox based on guess work and Football Manager.

I prefer to concentrate on the actual football and the players, personally I feel we are better equipped than previous seasons. Yes we still need a couple of more faces in but it's only July 5th and we still have a month to go till the start of the season and 2 months till the window shuts.

Finances aside a 30+ man squad is too big, we've got players that have no future at the club and need to be shipped out and if that means keeping Glick busy focusing on those players at the moment no problemo.

I honestly don't see what the issue is there.

I think my pics would of got me at least 10 likes.

I'll be serious for a minute, I'm a football fan, I can't be arsed with my own shops books without taking an interest in Derby County's books. When fans talk about X player gets this much, he won't want that much is a load of ollox based on guess work and Football Manager.

I prefer to concentrate on the actual football and the players, personally I feel we are better equipped than previous seasons. Yes we still need a couple of more faces in but it's only July 5th and we still have a month to go till the start of the season and 2 months till the window shuts.

Finances aside a 30+ man squad is too big, we've got players that have no future at the club and need to be shipped out and if that means keeping Glick busy focusing on those players at the moment no problemo.

I'm the creator of the WUM nemesis. Them likes are mine.

It's easy to say you're not interested, and many will agree with you. But that's not my point. I'm, not sitting here not saying anything until next summer, when we haven't gone up, haven't had a good cup run and start selling our better players. They've done it before, they'll do it again.

it won't be cost-cutting this time, it will be ROI, the two go hand in hand.

Yeah, I'm sure getting to the 5th round will help us.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/FACompetitions/TheFACup/FACupPages/FACupPrizeFund20082009

You do know if you draw somebody like Villa or Tottenham or Man utd away, you get half the ticket money from these big capacity grounds don't you?

Even if you draw them at home it's 16,500 times £25, and then you could draw and go to their ground.

Built burtons ground.

Archived