When do we give up on clough??

adamD

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kuqi was a better team player, how many assists did he make as well? how many passes, mistakes were forced because of him, our results deteriorated when he stopped playing as well.

I agree, master stroke by Clough to bring him in, pity the board would'nt allow him to offer Kuqi a contract because his wages were too high.

God, can you imagine how fookin brilliant Clough would be with the right backing.....top stuff YR, glad were singing from the same hymn sheet......:D

I agree, master stroke by Clough to bring him in, pity the board would'nt allow him to offer Kuqi a contract because his wages were too high.

God, can you imagine how fookin brilliant Clough would be with the right backing.....top stuff YR, glad were singing from the same hymn sheet......:D

shame he dropped kuqi and bought in moore, and wanted moore on a permanent contract :p shame the inept "manager" managed to screw this up ;)

shame he dropped kuqi and bought in moore, and wanted moore on a permanent contract :p shame the inept "manager" managed to screw this up ;)

Forest have offered £3m + David McGoldrick to Brizzle for Maynard, according to the Mirror. Leicester have an offer in for £2.75m.

This is what Cloughie is up against. When Cloughie is able to compete at this level then we can criticise him if we don't have a good season.

No one's saying he ain't made mistakes, a good manager will learn by them so we'll see, but FFS, you are blinkered by your hatred of the bloke.

sorry but that is 2 teams, how much did the bottom 8 teams spend? that would be a better analysis than picking 2 of the biggest spenders. I don't hate clough i just think the guy is useless at his job and i want him out of the club for the sake of the club.

Forest have offered £3m + David McGoldrick to Brizzle for Maynard, according to the Mirror. Leicester have an offer in for £2.75m.

This is what Cloughie is up against. When Cloughie is able to compete at this level then we can criticise him if we don't have a good season.

No one's saying he ain't made mistakes, a good manager will learn by them so we'll see, but FFS, you are blinkered by your hatred of the bloke.

I'm highlighting that so you have toread it again. He's right.

This summer changes nothing. He still hasn;t been backed like so many other clubs.

Cardiff spent their fare share, 50k per week on Bellamy, 5mil was it on Chopra? Ipswich spending a few mill. Leicester and Forest going crazy. Like it or not these guys will be contending promotion next season, West Ham with a superior squad a few million to spend, same goes for Brum but probably a lot more. Donny spent a million on Sharp.

we spent 900k on barker, again the bottom 10 clubs how much did they spend? not the top 3-4 clubs and how much did ipswich spend last season? also connor wickham is going to sudnerland for over 9 million pounds so they will have sold more than spent ;)

sorry but that is 2 teams, how much did the bottom 8 teams spend? that would be a better analysis than picking 2 of the biggest spenders. I don't hate clough i just think the guy is useless at his job and i want him out of the club for the sake of the club.

So another manager with the same resource, would do better. In your opinion. Maybe, maybe not.

Just hope your mature enough to handle it when we get promoted, win the cup, and build a 60 foot statue of Sir Nigel of Derby in the fookin market place!

I demand a picture of you bowing in front of the statue kissing his feet.

Ipswich paid 1mil for Scotland and then Bullard a fat wage. Most clubs around us spent similar amounts, so Clough doing as to be expected then really isn't he? Good job we had a cup run or he would have had no Barker at all.

you will have one, and uttox i want to be wrong, i want nigel to have success, i want us to get promoted, because winning with a clough would be unlike anything else. In my opinion a manager with the same resources could do better, of course that can't be tested because we can't have the same situation as before again, and i recognise it is my opinion not a fact.

Ipswich paid 1mil for Scotland and then Bullard a fat wage. Most clubs around us spent similar amounts, so Clough doing as to be expected then really isn't he? Good job we had a cup run or he would have had no Barker at all.

how much did barnsley spend on players last season compared to us? again you are using small examples of clubs spending a lot of money, e.g. cardiff, ipswich, leicester, forest these are 4 clubs not 18 clubs who were all better than us.

Archived