Addison set for new Rams deal

admira

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've had an idea!

Just maybe, as he is our player.

He could play some games pre-season and then...

wait for it...

He could play league games,

For us.

Just maybe, he is potentially good enough for our first team, but needs 10-20 games to get match sharp after such a long time out.

Just maybe, he is potentially good enough for our first team, but needs 10-20 games to get match sharp after such a long time out.

Dont all the players at the start of the season take a few games to get really sharp. I know he was out a long time but he has did return to training in what March time. How long does it take a professional to get sharp? I still maintain if he was in clough first team plans for the forsable future he wouldnt be loaning him out for 6 months

Dont all the players at the start of the season take a few games to get really sharp. I know he was out a long time but he has did return to training in what March time. How long does it take a professional to get sharp?

From what i saw they got him to 70% fit then let him play a few games to get his morale up. By the end of the season he didn't look much fitter. Match fitness is a funny thing and it can take ages to get to 100% after a long lay off. It probably won't take him the 20 odd games he will hopefully play for Barnsley to get sharp, but maybe missing 10 games of a 80-85% Addison and 10 games of a 90-95% Addison is a price worth paying to land Shackell.

Archived