123 players released in Prem League

kanedavid

Certainly for the big names, not so much the young players who need to make a name for themselves.

I'd be pleasantly surprised if we snapped up any of these, just because most signings are exciting (Ignoring Boulding & Holdsworth).

thats true, making mcguire official would excite me right now!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chances are most of the young prospects will end up in league 1 or 2 first of, it's always a little off putting when a player who at 16-17 has alot of hype, gets capped for the England under 16, 17 and 19's but can't get in the under 21 squads.

Also for the irony I wonder if there are any odds on Giles Barnes going to Forest.

Holy shitter. Thought he would be on 17-20k tops. Nay mind....back to Eustace.

And me! The lad is a programme dealer (not a match day seller,:p), and does know a few folk in the offices at wolves. He reckons no one in the first team squad is on less than £20k.

There is a lot of quality on the list Seb Larsson, Elmander, Dave Jones would provide quality through midfield but as already said the chances of us affording them is slim to none. Faye from Stoke would be fantastic but have no idea what sort of money he is on. So probably will not get any on the list.

But you never know.

There is a lot of quality on the list Seb Larsson, Elmander, Dave Jones would provide quality through midfield but as already said the chances of us affording them is slim to none. Faye from Stoke would be fantastic but have no idea what sort of money he is on. So probably will not get any on the list.

But you never know.

Larsson is in talks with Sunderland and Elmander has already gone Galatasaray.

Joining Chesterfield on July 1st isn't he?

Yes he is, great signing for them, if they manage to stay in League One they'll be playing Forest next year.

Edit: He's only signed for one year though, obviously sees Chesterfield as a stepping stone.

Archived