Jewell and Ellington reunion

Heisenberg

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Ipswich-Paul-Jewell-lining-up-Preston-Nathan-Ellington-reunion-article747015.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

'Ipswich boss Paul Jewell is in talks with old boy striker Nathan Ellington, hoping to sign him on a free from relegated Preston.'

'Ellington was a top scorer for Jewell’s Wigan a few years ago. Now he wants him to revive his career at Portman Road.'

Oh dear Paul. What are you doing to Ipswich? Without a doubt one of the laziest players I've seen. Best thing he did for Derby was score that last minute penalty for Derby in the Carling Cup Quarters against Stoke a few years ago, but thats about it..

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Ipswich-Paul-Jewell-lining-up-Preston-Nathan-Ellington-reunion-article747015.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

'Ipswich boss Paul Jewell is in talks with old boy striker Nathan Ellington, hoping to sign him on a free from relegated Preston.'

'Ellington was a top scorer for Jewell’s Wigan a few years ago. Now he wants him to revive his career at Portman Road.'

Oh dear Paul. What are you doing to Ipswich? Without a doubt one of the laziest players I've seen. Best thing he did for Derby was score that last minute penalty for Derby in the Carling Cup Quarters against Stoke a few years ago, but thats about it..

The Duke will go down in history as one of our worst signings (season's loan but cost us £1m), but I will always love him for that one moment. Magnificent night to be a Derby fan in Stoke territory...:D

The Duke will go down in history as one of our worst signings (season's loan but cost us £1m), but I will always love him for that one moment. Magnificent night to be a Derby fan in Stoke territory...:D

Not a chance, if anything during that torrid season he is the only player that paid back his fee, his goals got us to the semi of the carling cup, how much revenue do you think that made us? he paid back what we brought him for, just a shame he didn't do it in the league.

When he was at us, I thought he still looked like he had class (his first touch and vision at times) but so unfit and didn't fight for it enough at times!

I will always love him for that one moment. Magnificent night to be a Derby fan in Stoke territory...:D

QFT

Take that you lard-eating inbreds! :cool:

Gotta feel sorry for Ipswich - First they had Roy Keane wasting money, and now apparently PJ as well!

Archived