Nacer Barazite

Anag Ram

I thought he flattered to deceive. 1 goal and 2 assists in 1 season.

I agree he always best people on the half way Lin but not where it mattered on the final 3rd, also the people moaning about where he played he always played wide in a forward 3 for holland u21s and for arsenal

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nope you aren't...he was awful for us...and like someone has pointed out.....bottled the penalty...

What a pair of ****** one penalty miss makes him a bad player OMG did you see the goal when he took it form our half to score against blackpool oh no he must be **** after one penalty miss! :)

What a pair of ****** one penalty miss makes him a bad player OMG did you see the goal when he took it form our half to score against blackpool oh no he must be **** after one penalty miss! :)

Nacer??

You are not Nacer Barazite, as i've met him and he wouldn't make himself look so odd and idiotic on here.

Nacer himself was a tricky player who found the Championship a big learning curve, he often produced very little. He was however a talent and hopefully realises his full potential one day.

Do you honestly believe people will believe you are Nacer? The fact that he'd look up a Derby forum despite having nothing to do with us, and supposedly knowing that we don't have any skill or pace in the team currently (which is untrue), makes me think you're a WUM. And you are. So piss off.

He was never a winger and was played out of position. He's a good young player and I'm sure at the time if we'd signed him people would have been falling over themselves. Hardly the greatest player to ever play for us, but he was still a fairly good young player.

I think he's the worst player ever.

I stopped short of agreeing with you when Mike Brolly, Vic Moreland and a few others sprung to mind. He was a little lightweight and was never going to be our saviour. It would appear that our very own NacerBarazitedcfc is either alarmingly obsessed or as Alex pointed out quite directly, a WUM in sheeps clothing.

I stopped short of agreeing with you when Mike Brolly, Vic Moreland and a few others sprung to mind. He was a little lightweight and was never going to be our saviour. It would appear that our very own NacerBarazitedcfc is either alarmingly obsessed or as Alex pointed out quite directly, a WUM in sheeps clothing.

Just doing a bit of my own WUMing :D

Archived