Nacer Barazite

Anag Ram

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Told you was the best player ever to played for DCFC, why didn't we sign him? Just because he missed a penalty doesn't mean he's a crap player. I bet that you are one of those fans who just watches the players who scores and......................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

For me this very much could be the case of a player called Mounir El Hamdoui. You could very much see the potential with Nacer and given his best position(behind the forward) and regular game play he could well become a very very good player. Admittedly when at Derby he was very raw. Personally i thought he was a good talent however so was Anturo Lupoli :(

You are not Nacer Barazite, as i've met him and he wouldn't make himself look so odd and idiotic on here.

Nacer himself was a tricky player who found the Championship a big learning curve, he often produced very little. He was however a talent and hopefully realises his full potential one day.

Do you honestly believe people will believe you are Nacer? The fact that he'd look up a Derby forum despite having nothing to do with us, and supposedly knowing that we don't have any skill or pace in the team currently (which is untrue), makes me think you're a WUM. And you are. So piss off.

Wow wow i never meant to inpersonate my favourite player I just got carried away becasue of all the stupid comments made about him sorry :(

I stopped short of agreeing with you when Mike Brolly, Vic Moreland and a few others sprung to mind. He was a little lightweight and was never going to be our saviour. It would appear that our very own NacerBarazitedcfc is either alarmingly obsessed or as Alex pointed out quite directly, a WUM in sheeps clothing.

YES I am alarmingly obsessed

Me too- the missus is arguing that our new diesel uses loads more fuel than our old petrol. She doesn't realise that we bought the diesel because of the rising fuel costs that have continued to rise since, hence higher fuel prices. I tried to explain about MPG but it floats over her bubble head and is frankly starting to piss me off!

Archived