Championship signings

sage

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any reid is a good signing in my opinion; not a bad option to have coming off the bench and as we all know, we need experienced players to add to such a young squad.

If you are looking at Andy Reid to be an 'impact' player off the bench, I'd be worried he isn't that sort of player and I expect him to be first choice left mid when fit.

If you are looking at Andy Reid to be an 'impact' player off the bench, I'd be worried he isn't that sort of player and I expect him to be first choice left mid when fit.

No im looking at andy reid to play the odd game now and again and not start every week mate. The poit im making is that we havent signed him a regular starting player, we have signed him as an extra body who will comfortably do a job in the league when required over the busy periods of the season.

we have signed him as an extra body who will comfortably do a job in the league when required over the busy periods of the season.

More like an extra two bodies.

Be interesting to hear what wages he's on - last thing you can afford is someone sitting on high wages playing a bit part.

No im looking at andy reid to play the odd game now and again and not start every week mate. The poit im making is that we havent signed him a regular starting player, we have signed him as an extra body who will comfortably do a job in the league when required over the busy periods of the season.

but as you're without a left midfielder he is currently first choice? no. There is a long way to go in the transfer window though, but I don't expect Forest to splash the cash so would assume that he would be first choice, my opinion though.

Apart from West Ham, and perhaps Brum I would say we've made the best moves in the championship.

Wouldnt go that far, Shackell and Ward seem to be solid at this level but the others all have a lot to prove. No matter what anyone says im not 100% convinced by Fielding yet and the nobody really knows how good the Scottish lads are.

I think Ipswich, Brighton, West Ham and Birmingham have all made some shrewd signings then there's plenty of unknowns on that list that could be anything. We've bought in the most, dunno about the best.

Archived