Championship signings

sage

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hit it right on the nail, just expected on that account. But he is a good keeper, great for this level and judging by the reaction on SSN website on the comments section, they have a lot of unhappy fans due to this!

I should think so- he has to be in the top 3 or 4 goalkeepers in the division at least.

hit it right on the nail, just expected on that account. But he is a good keeper, great for this level and judging by the reaction on SSN website on the comments section, they have a lot of unhappy fans due to this!

I should think so- he has to be in the top 3 or 4 goalkeepers in the division at least.

As i've said Leeds fans seem to be mixed views, a lot of them don't rate him neither does the manager. I'm fairly confident he isn't in the top 3 or 4 keepers, perhaps not even in the top 10.

As i've said Leeds fans seem to be mixed views, a lot of them don't rate him neither does the manager. I'm fairly confident he isn't in the top 3 or 4 keepers, perhaps not even in the top 10.

I agree. Everyone raved about him when we played Leeds first game of the season. Thought i had watched a different game. Yes his distribution was long and quick, but it was ****.

He made a couple of saves where he guessed/anticipated what was going to happen. Next thing you know we should have signed him etc. Not a good keeper imo.

I just remember him making save after save against us and getting nervous as we kept getting chances and not putting them away- maybe its selective memory.

We took 'em apart that day so he looked busy.

Bit like their fans actually.........................:D:D:D:ROFL::rofl::ROFL:

Archived