Giovanni van Bronckhorst

Lou Pole

Knowing our luck he will be the **** signing like Edgar Davids for Palace.

No thanks. There are a lot of better options for left-back position. Move on.

Dare you to name one without calling him "****" straight after

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been following his career over fifteen years and would love to see him put on Derby jersey. Saw the last match he played and thought that he must be mad to end his career while still being such a great player. Really believe that he could be cracking player in Championship for a year or two. He can play several roles and probably would deliver some good free kicks and corners as well. Also the guy knows a lot about winning and could help on and off the pitch there.

As a coach I believe he could bring in a lot of fresh knowledge to the team since he has been working with many top coaches in different countries.

This one belongs in the amazing signings that were never going to happen thread.

There is a lot of crossover between when Metgod was at feyanoord and when Van Bronchhurst was there as a player

1994-98 and again 2007-2010, Metgod was still playing in 1994 there!, He coached Feyanoord from 1997-2004 and again from 2005-2007. Like the idea of the player being enticed out of retirement, but it is not gonna happen. Think he works with the Dutch U21 coaching set up now anyhow.

Dare you to name one without calling him "****" straight after

Here we go.

Roberto Carlos is only 38 and still playing.

He plays for a poor russian side Anzhi and would jump to a chance to join massive club like Derby.

He only gets [sIZE=3]€4.000.000 per year so his wages won't be a stumbling block for us.[/sIZE]

[sIZE=3][sIZE=13px]So if we are serious about promotion, he could be a fantastic signing. Sign him up.[/sIZE][/sIZE]

[sIZE=2]blah blah blah[/sIZE]

[sIZE=3]I already tired of these rumors / talks about these old useless money-grabbers who will never sign for DCFC. Move on.[/sIZE]

Archived