Billy Davies gone

Bris Vegas

According to a mate in Notts, he has left.

But The BBC, ESPN, Sky Sports etc. dont have any news on it yet.

I know a current Forest player that I would ask if he comes of Facebook, but as its currently 4am in the morning for you guys I highly doubt it. And youll probably all hear about it by the time Ive woken up tomorrow!

Anyway, Im personally quite disappointed.. I think theyre a match made in heaven. Both think theyre winners, when in fact theyre both the complete opposite.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one of my mates in notts told me last week that they were signing Drogba , just because they live there doesnt mean they are all invited into the boardroom meetings and the chances are they are wums ,, is your mate "conected" to florist ??.

if it is true it not hardly a suprise (to derby fans anyway lol)

All I could find this morning is this

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Nottingham-Forest-manager-Billy-Davies-is-shock-contender-for-West-Ham-job-as-Hammers-revealed-a-British-boss-has-been-offered-the-position-article741085.html

Billy Davies last night emerged as a shock contender for the West Ham job.

Nottingham Forest boss Davies has been left on the brink at the City Ground after the club’s defeat in the Championship play-offs.

But West Ham are believed to be keen on him, despite also lining up ex-Bolton, Blackburn and Newcastle boss Sam Allardyce for Upton Park.

West Ham co-owner David Sullivan even told a fans’ group on Thursday night that a British manager had been offered the job, but admitted there were factors blocking an immediate appointment.

Sullivan refused to name the candidate.

Fiery Scot Davies has had his problems and fall-outs at Forest but has a proven track record of leading clubs into the play-offs and to promotion.

Allardyce had seemed to be red-hot favourite, but it is understood that he has made it clear that he wanted complete control of transfers and permission to bring in his own backroom staff.

Davies however, may not be a popular appointment with the fans as the club know that supporters have reservations about his style of football.

I have heard Billy Davies will not be at Nottingham Forest for much longer (no suprise there) but I can not square the circle that he's

Tweeted by TalkSport Ian Abraham

Haha, i would be quite concerned as a derby fan if billy leaves tbh because you will have nothing to tlk about :p. Anyway it has been well rumoured for a long time that his replacement would be a certain martin o'neill so we might not bottle the play offs every year then, lol. Dont think billy will leave though, as he rams down our throats every week, i have never walked out on a contract...............

Haha, i would be quite concerned as a derby fan if billy leaves tbh because you will have nothing to tlk about :p. Anyway it has been well rumoured for a long time that his replacement would be a certain martin o'neill so we might not bottle the play offs every year then, lol. Dont think billy will leave though, as he rams down our throats every week, i have never walked out on a contract...............

He engineers his own removal though. Which is possibly worse.

Oh the irony. A Forest fan who lives on a Derby message board;)

He engineers his own removal though. Which is possibly worse.

Probably mate but he wont be getting any money out of us! Doughty wont sack him, instead it will be west ham paying us compensation and judging by how much they can afford to pay billy davies, it would be quite a sizeable sum.

Probably mate but he wont be getting any money out of us! Doughty wont sack him, instead it will be west ham paying us compensation and judging by how much they can afford to pay billy davies, it would be quite a sizeable sum.

Sizeable fee?, what would you call a sizeable fee? A manager with a year on a contract and has a 18 month running conflict with the board.

Archived