RIP Macho Man 'Randy Savage'

trekkie_ram

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Must be steroid related, no doubt.

So sad having childhood heroes die. Big Bossman, Umaga, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit just to name a few.

Owen Hart (very tragic), British Bulldog, Texas Tornado, Mr Perfect & Miss Elizabeth, also come quickly to mind.

Even aged 29, I can still enjoy the spectacle of WWF/E.

ed, Must be steroid relatno doubt.

So sad having childhood heroes die. Big Bossman, Umaga, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit just to name a few.

Maybe, maybe not - sometimes you have to consider the fact that people die from heart attacks every day without ever having abused steroids and people may think because he was a wrestler, he must have took them. Although, as you say, a lot of wrestlers have passed through abuse at frighteningly young ages. I think it was only a few years ago that Edge was involved in a steroid ring which the WWE discovered and now everyone has to have regular doping tests.

RIP Randy - always one of my fave's becuse he was a showman and good and what he did. Anybody remember when he "married" Miss Elizabeth on the stage? Fake maybe - but fun. Ooooooooooo yeahhhhh.

The wedding was fake but they were actual husband and wife in real life

Were they? I didn't know that - you learn something new everyday I s'pose ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Must be steroid related, no doubt.

I know a bloke at me gym who talks like a girl and his nuts are the size of a couple of salted peanuts. Very amusing. All down to steroid abuse.

Archived