8 summer signings?

noddyrams

Don't take everyone who disagrees with you to heart mate. It happens.

Yeah I know, it's just this forum is very quick to insult...first 2 out of 3 replies didn't respond about what I'd wrote they just insulted me. I don't mind if someone writes there thoughts back and disagrees just don't like being insulted.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my suggestions

Fielding and Ward both sound signings. Forget the others on the list. If the money's there, I think Billy Sharp and Craig Davies would be a good forward combination. The key areas for me would be left back and centre half. Matthew Kilgallon an option here. We need a leader of the back four. Barker's ok but lacks pace and leadership skills - not a captain. Bowyer might just be the type of guy to lift the team, but I'm really hoping Addison gets fit and settles the midfield. He's our captain of the future.

Yeah I know, it's just this forum is very quick to insult...first 2 out of 3 replies didn't respond about what I'd wrote they just insulted me. I don't mind if someone writes there thoughts back and disagrees just don't like being insulted.

My response was intended to show that getting depressed about the 11/12 on the last day of the 10/11 season is a little bit OTT.

We don't even know who we're getting yet (bar the obvious 2/3). Cheer up!

Yeah and I said ignore bowyer and Phillips as they are speculation so I made my conclusion without those two and did make the comment I hope the final 3 are some seriously good players....read the thread in full before having a dig please.

And yeah i agree somewhere in-between will be nice, but I was only speculating and offering out a debate, if one of us gets all of this summers movement right I'll be surprised. These boards are meant for us to discuss and debate, so let's do that rather than just dig at each other.

I read the whole of your post and it was scare-mongering nonsense, though I was amused by you stating that 'Phillips is not the kind of atrocity we are looking for'.

What does that mean?

I read the whole of your post and it was scare-mongering nonsense, though I was amused by you stating that 'Phillips is not the kind of atrocity we are looking for'.

What does that mean?

Haha sorry that should have read kind of striker we are looking for. Sorry iPad auto correct fail! (note to self must check posts before submitting)

Archived