Marlon King-would you have him at Derby?

inglorious01

hate to have him represent our club, people go on about Bowyer is a criminal and yes he once was, still can do the odd rash challenge but he isn't scum who sexually assults women just because he's got money and fame! Bowyer's a p1ssin saint compared :p

and thats saying something!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marlon King has scored a fair few goals at Coventry lately and looks like being in good form. Would you be happy if Nigel signed him for Derby? If he scored 20 goals+ in a season for us, would that make you overlook his past?

Can't be bothered to read the rest of the thread as it will wind me up so I'll reply to the original question-

No I F*cking wouldn't overlook his past, ever

I would support any player in a Derby shirt and there is no denying he has talent, but to answer your question no I wouldn't forget nor would I be particularly pleased if wesigned him.

100% agree with Norfolk.

What is Cromer like at the moment while it is all sunny?

100% agree with Norfolk.

Derby don't need King, Another 30 + striker

I have heard Derby have a young striker hitting the net for the reservers.

Maybe time for the lad to be given a chance.

Derby don't need King, Another 30 + striker

I have heard Derby have a young striker hitting the net for the reservers.

Maybe time for the lad to be given a chance.

He is getting a chance at the min. Came on as sub in the last two games and should be involved in the next 2, on sure I read about a possible start as well. A goal would work wonders for him before the summer.

100% agree with Norfolk.

I'm in Norwich now so I'm only back once a week to see me mum. I went back last weekended for a BBQ in sheringham and it was 24 in Norwich and 11 in sheringham so not too good!

Well, you are officially mental! I have to admit it has changed over the years (the one way system is ridiculous!) but it is still way better than the midlands- I went to Stoke today...........nice

I always think that going to Stoke is like passing through an anamoly in Primeval.

Archived