Norwich City v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People are finally looking at this in a realistic way and thinking "hang on, I have just paid over £300 for my season ticket and I'm going to watch my team lose and give nothing but disapointment year in year out." I say good for them and I feel sorry for the people that think the club amd fans are fine the way they are. I have a feeling they are going to sign crowd favourites on the cheap to stop us from going for the money back. Can't wait for next seasons underachieving team again.

does your plan B involve anything to do with being happy? or are you a miserable bugger through and through?

You've no idea how the team will perform, which is one of the joys of turning out every week. Who thought we'd play so well against Swansea or Leeds, or even QPR? Yes, we've suffered a lot of rubbish this season, but the joy of footie is that there's always another game round the corner to turn it around (unless you're Preston)

Hahaha!! That might as well have been my last pub!!

Why do you want to know plan b?

I have no idea being nosy is my best answer or just plain interest. Also if it was a pub I knew and was a **** hole I was going to rip into you. Im not gna go since I don't drink beer.

does your plan B involve anything to do with being happy? or are you a miserable bugger through and through?

You've no idea how the team will perform, which is one of the joys of turning out every week. Who thought we'd play so well against Swansea or Leeds, or even QPR? Yes, we've suffered a lot of rubbish this season, but the joy of footie is that there's always another game round the corner to turn it around (unless you're Preston)

Since we could be signing two of their players it isn't the best club to be linked with their players.

I have no idea being nosy is my best answer or just plain interest. Also if it was a pub I knew and was a **** hole I was going to rip into you. Im not gna go since I don't drink beer.

Well it isn't a hole, you will know it. Most Derby fans do.

£300 pound is less than a weeks wage for me as it is for most people I bet, I don't think it's a lot of money at all.

Renewing for next season is going to be nearly a grand for us. It's a lot of money, especially with one daughter off to college. Me and MrRam will just have to pick our games. :mad:

Archived