Jamaal Lascelles?

friendlyred

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lascelles I have been told is very talented with huge potential.

Apparently Wenger believes he can break into the Gunners first team aswell. He will probably be starting for Forest next year and he has also played basketball for England and he recentley played for England under 19 Football team. He studied at West Park school in Derby.

His other son is called Remi, just broken into the main Derby basketball team but is playing for england in his age group. (under 18 I think)

Dad Tim was a Derby Bucks, Derby Storm, Legend. 20 years playing for us.

Didn't know he had another son playing football - and even worse - for Forest!!

Lascelles I have been told is very talented with huge potential.

Apparently Wenger believes he can break into the Gunners first team aswell. He will probably be starting for Forest next year and he has also played basketball for England and he recentley played for England under 19 Football team. He studied at West Park school in Derby.

thanks

he must be good then.

LOL

Why is he at the red dogs? Should've signed for Derby if he's local :confused:

From what I've heard we've missed out on several promising youngsters from in and around Derby in recent years, due to a large amount of "mismanagement" surrounding the academy.

I personally think that the academy side of the club should be independent from the first team staff. It should also be immune from change when managers depart.

Hopefully, we can see some local lads in the side in the next few years.

Tom Glick said the youth/academy side of the club is now seperate from the first team coaching set up.

Hopefully it'll pay dividends over the next few years.

Archived