The most hated family in America

WorksopRam

One is based on fables and legends and one is based on fact.

Derby WERE the best team in England for 5 years.......:D

These "fables and legends" are fact to me, I believe them, no doubt in my mind. I also believe that Derby were the best team in England, and will be again :D

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pointless falling out over religion ER. I'm not religious mesen but me mother is and I have to respect that even though I don't agree with her.

The true test of people is how we treat each other in my humble opinion.

Except for forest and leeds fans of course....they will ALL burn in hell, and deservedly so!

Pointless falling out over religion ER. I'm not religious mesen but me mother is and I have to respect that even though I don't agree with her.

The true test of people is how we treat each other in my humble opinion.

Except for forest and leeds fans of course....they will ALL burn in hell, and deservedly so!

Yes I know, I try to respect everyone's opinion and let them have that. It just annoys me when people tell others what to do or believe.

fair play mate.

BTW, if I'd have had half a shandy I would have probably joined in the conga at cardiff...:D:D:D

fair enough, if people want to make the most of their money then they can if they want. I for one would just like to see the end of the conga, nearly as much as any mexican wave at sporting events

I watched this - Didnt really understand the familys beliefs "born with sin"

Religion and cults are different aren't they???

The jist of it is, Adam and Eve sinned. So God condemned all of their children forever to be born as sinners.

Therefore god is sending us all to Hell unless we join the Westboro baptist church and repent and spread the true word of god.

Anyone want to correct that?

Yes I know, I try to respect everyone's opinion and let them have that. It just annoys me when people tell others what to do or believe.

So you think it's alright for these American nut jobs to believe what they do? As said before, they are following the true word of god and arent just picking and choosing what is said in the bible to fit their beliefs.

The jist of it is, Adam and Eve sinned. So God condemned all of their children forever to be born as sinners.

Therefore god is sending us all to Hell unless we join the Westboro baptist church and repent and spread the true word of god.

Charles Darwin made a fair fist of it.

I thought it was only Eve who sinned??? The group seem like old testiment god the new testiment god was a lot nicer, i think!

football is not a hobbie to me, you can say that's sad but It's a lot more to me than that. There you go again telling people what to do, "least it should be", I'll ask again, who are you to tell people what to do? I want my kids to be religious, I want my kids to be Derby County fans, If they're not I'll be disappointed. Obviously they have free will but I'll do my very best to make sure these two things happen, I think that what's best for them, as parents always know best

Fair points. I should know better to not to get into arguments with religious people, afterall they never see sense.

No. But that God does. I think the bible it utter ********.

But the way it reads to me, is the same way as it seems to read to them.

Agreed. Anybody who interprets the bible or koran literally I wouldn't want as my next door neighbour.

Archived