East Stand lower

Dangerous

Cheers mate we are being a bit sneaky can't afford the £85 extra upgrade so renewing my seats in the cat D and then moving each game. We tried for Swansea and it looked from where we were some seats for the Barsnley game we needed 4 on both occaisons but the computer said NOO

Email me matey and can discuss in private....

Nick

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cant believe Dangerous no one has yet suggested North Stand Block A !!! :confused::confused:

No, seriously, sounds like your lad and mates want to sing a bit, well North Stand Block A is the place to be!!

I am posting a new thread in a few days advising of our plans for next season which will continue to homed in the North Stand Block A...

Good luck pal whatever you decide and hopefully you will fully consider our area before making your choice!

nick

i thought north upper was cat C

We're in Row BB seats 333 -336 East Stand and we love it, approx half way between centre spot and North stand goal area, close to the pitch, just a couple of rows back, right where the players warm up before kick-off, my granddaughter and myself stand at the barrier and get autographs. The only downside is that on wet days, there is no protection, but who cares, it's only water, sometimes need windscreen wipers on my classes!! If our seats are reclassified in the future, we may consider moving, but would prefer to stay where I am and paying the lower band rate. Being a pensioner my seat only costs me about £140. I'm well pleased.

ive looked at the stadium plan and its cat C. cat D is first couple of rows on north and east lowers.

If your renewing they might move you to an area that was Cat D previouosly free of charge. Your mate may have to pay full Cat C price. I would ring the ticket office and see what is on offer before plumping just for the front two rows.

As I have said before I renewed a NS Lower ticket this season and was allowed to move to the NE corner for free, because it was Cat D before recategorization. This year I am paying the CAT D renewal price again. You may be able to move to the old CAT D areas free.

heres the old stadium plan....

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/javaImages/84/8b/0,,10270~3705732,00

just steer away from the "legendary" south east corner would be my advice. Unless you have a load of knock off fake Stone Island jumpers, burberry scarves and a sack load of copies of the latest Danny Dayer movie..

Another inane post from an inane poster. Also extremely stereotypical. Oh, and you spelt Dyer* wrong.

just steer away from the "legendary" south east corner would be my advice. Unless you have a load of knock off fake Stone Island jumpers, burberry scarves and a sack load of copies of the latest Danny Dayer movie..

I agree its really sad seeing older lads and middle aged men in SI/burberry caps etc. A bit pathetic really, but, its probably understandable to see the young kids thinking they're cool and acting out Green Street!

Is it really any worse than old 'uns like us who used to wear the "uniform" of Harringtons/Docs/sta-press trousers etc.

I'm in the East Stand corner, level with the six yard line, and you would'nt catch me wearing any of that clobber.....

[sIZE=1]they don't sell it at Matalan....:D[/sIZE]

im moving to the west stand next year for a year of sitting down, the people that i sit with have persuaded me, but i was talking to someone on saturday night and they say if you start saying things people start getting on your back, is this true or is he winding me up :confused:

Another inane post from an inane poster. Also extremely stereotypical. Oh, and you spelt Dyer* wrong.

Agreed, Stone Island's not half as common/popular as it used to be, mainly because of all the Chavs that started wearing knock-offs rather than legit. Plus Burberry caps etc. I haven't seen one of them for about 10 years and if he has then it certainly wasn't a 'lad'

Archived