Cardiff City v Derby County

CumbrianRam

For us to be relegated we need to be overtaken by 3 teams.I can't see us being caught by 3 teams in the last 7 games. When Sheff and Scubthorpe and Preston are so far behind

2 of those teams only need to win one match and us to lose to overtake so I'm not taking any comfort from that viewpoint as it is so marginal. The other (and only important one in my eyes) has a game in hand albeit QPR but recent results, notably Leeds and Forest have been excellent from a Blades perspective. Bigger shocks have happened. I'm just looking at our games and I would honestly not be surprised if we didn't win any of them. I'm not doing this as some kind of anti-board, anti-nigel motive but being honest, just where I think we're at. We all know, least I think we do, we are really poor. I think we should be anticipating a late surge from the bottom 3, there are some very winnable games for them. I'm not a statitician, I take each game as it comes, I'm not bothered about our form in this month or that month, past performance in previous seasons and how somehow we can draw trends from this or that, I just think there is still a massive danger of relegation. And I hope I'm wrong.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 of those teams only need to win one match and us to lose to overtake so I'm not taking any comfort from that viewpoint as it is so marginal.

were 9 clear?, ur maths doesnt add up??????

we are still however very much in a dog fight that i do agree with.

2 of those teams only need to win one match and us to lose to overtake so I'm not taking any comfort from that viewpoint as it is so marginal. The other (and only important one in my eyes) has a game in hand albeit QPR but recent results, notably Leeds and Forest have been excellent from a Blades perspective. Bigger shocks have happened. I'm just looking at our games and I would honestly not be surprised if we didn't win any of them. I'm not doing this as some kind of anti-board, anti-nigel motive but being honest, just where I think we're at. We all know, least I think we do, we are really poor. I think we should be anticipating a late surge from the bottom 3, there are some very winnable games for them. I'm not a statitician, I take each game as it comes, I'm not bothered about our form in this month or that month, past performance in previous seasons and how somehow we can draw trends from this or that, I just think there is still a massive danger of relegation. And I hope I'm wrong.

I know that, I think that Doncaster and Palace have a good chance of overtaking us but I dont think that Ssausagehorpe, Blades or Preston do

I know that, I think that Doncaster and Palace have a good chance of overtaking us but I dont think that Ssausagehorpe, Blades or Preston do

I hope you're right and agreed with Donny and Palace, I'd bite your hand off for 21st now. And Notts my maths ain't that bad!

I hope you're right and agreed with Donny and Palace, I'd bite your hand off for 21st now. And Notts my maths ain't that bad!

lol!

i was just confused or had one to many sherberts,

i read ur comment as 2 of the bottom 3 had to win one and us loose one and they go above us, just thought that aint right as were 9 points clear of them despite todays battering.

welsh gits

Amazing, I seem to reall Clough and Glick saying we need better players. Looks like they got something right

aye, and they will be saying the same things next season, when we are bottom and our big derby game 2look forward to will be chesterfield. I wish they cared half as much as we fans:mad:

aye, and they will be saying the same things next season, when we are bottom and our big derby game 2look forward to will be chesterfield. I wish they cared half as much as we fans:mad:

I am sure if that is the case (us bottom) 1 or both will not be here!!

Hardly surprising.

They have better players, better manager, have more money to spend e.tc e.t.c. e.t.c.

Bring on Coventry.

For someone who'se glass is always half empty, that's a good post.

It was Cardiff, top half of the league......a mile away from where we are.

wum of the worst quality, if we are bottom of the league at any point next season i'll give you a hundred quid

Still dont understand why our fans were doing the conga when your getting smashed you don't start celebrating. Bloody cringeworthy.

Making the most of a bad situation maybe? Having paid £30 or whatever it was for a ticket and travelling however far it is, just to see your team get smashed, you might as well have a laugh else you'd cry.

I didn't join in with it, but doing the conga and having a good time is far better than sitting down at the front, moaning about everything under the sun. I didn't really see it as a celebration anyway, more just people determined to have fun and I suppose some would call it a bit of "gallows humour".

Lighten up a bit.

Making the most of a bad situation maybe? Having paid £30 or whatever it was for a ticket and travelling however far it is, just to see your team get smashed, you might as well have a laugh else you'd cry.

I didn't join in with it, but doing the conga and having a good time is far better than sitting down at the front, moaning about everything under the sun. I didn't really see it as a celebration anyway, more just people determined to have fun and I suppose some would call it a bit of "gallows humour".

Lighten up a bit.

I take Derby very much with a pinch of salt now and I'm not the only one who thinks the majority of our fans are a bunch of idiots who seem proud that everyone else pities us and seems to think it's funny.

Archived