Nothing for Commons

Plan B

So, it is ok to make fun of someone who has a medical condition that has forced him to quit the job he loves is it.? hmmm, and I am not allowed to say that I hate Liverpool...standards....double...maybe.

What medical condition has Ronaldo got? as far as I'm aware he's had problems with his knee and that's why he retired. The time he spent out injured is also the time his weight has got out of hand. If he has a condition that has caused the weight gain then I will remove the picture and apologise.

What I've not been doing is attacking other members on this forum, something which you have done twice in 1 week, and have previously been warned about.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What medical condition has Ronaldo got? as far as I'm aware he's had problems with his knee and that's why he retired. The time he spent out injured is also the time his weight has got out of hand. If he has a condition that has caused the weight gain then I will remove the picture and apologise.

What I've not been doing is attacking other members on this forum, something which you have done twice in 1 week, and have previously been warned about.

He has Varicose veins due to his weight. If that helps?

He has weight issues because of the steroids and other medication he is taking to keep him alive...obviously something to laugh about.

Have I been laughing? have I been taking the piss? no.

Mcsilks said that "Fat people cannot play professsional football.", all I did was post 2 pictures that made that statement false, Ronaldo is fat and ok it may be down to illness but the fact is he is still fat. Ronaldo even admitted to his weight problem in the articles with no mention of steroids, the weight gain occured whilst he was out with a knee injury. No mention of his life being at risk.

Had I been aware of the illness I may have used a different footballer as an example.

My reply of "View Post

Same applies to Ronaldo as well do it? or are you all just fat gits?" was more aimed at Boycie (banter) which we have been doing for years.

I hardly think you are in a position to take the high horse either considering you have questioning B4's disability with no factual evidence to back you up, and considering we have previously discussed this in length in PM's.

15k a week at derby

15k a week and europe at rangers

20k a week and europe at celtic.

you show me any footballer who would have stopped at derby after them offers, and i'll show you a liar.

It's a job to footballers and that's a fact. Anybody who say's he's a greedy so and so, needs to grow up.

Thanks Kris, and good luck in the future.

of course he is greedy.he left his boyhood team that he supports to play for their arch enemies.he did that for money,he played Derby this year to get a better deal elsewhere.he is a mercinary,plain and simple.

First of all, he isn't fat.

Secondly, he got a losers medal which is one bit of silverware that he would never had got while playing for us.

Thirdly, he will get a league winners medal very soon.

And most importantly...Why do so many fans seem so bitter towards the player.

He owes us absolutely nothing. We got him for nothing. He provided us with many magic moments. He has now moved on to a bigger club.

Has he moved for money? Yes

Has he moved to better his career? Yes

Has he moved to a bigger club? Yes

The only thing his career would have done playing in the lower reaches of League 2 (and yes, the chapionship is League 2 irrespective of these stupid new names) would have stagnated.

He is now being widly talked about and has his international career firmly back on track.

An absolute no brainer. Good luck Kris once again and thanks for the memories.

well said

First of all, he isn't fat.

Secondly, he got a losers medal which is one bit of silverware that he would never had got while playing for us.

Thirdly, he will get a league winners medal very soon.

And most importantly...Why do so many fans seem so bitter towards the player.

He owes us absolutely nothing. We got him for nothing. He provided us with many magic moments. He has now moved on to a bigger club.

Has he moved for money? Yes

Has he moved to better his career? Yes

Has he moved to a bigger club? Yes

The only thing his career would have done playing in the lower reaches of League 2 (and yes, the chapionship is League 2 irrespective of these stupid new names) would have stagnated.

He is now being widly talked about and has his international career firmly back on track.

An absolute no brainer. Good luck Kris once again and thanks for the memories.

I don't hate him and you don't know why he moved. I was asking for other peoples thoughts and yes he is fat.

Kris who?

Forgot about him.

As for Celtic losing?

Always cheers me up. A Club that boos burn victims and waves Argentina shirts at a soldier disfigured in the Falklands. A Club who insist on making some sort of religious statement that deep down they don't really care about. They just like the ideal. A Club managed by a vile Neil Lennon who also encourages any ridiculous statements from fans and players alike. A seriously deluded club. A club that makes Leeds United seem almost alright.

Vile Club. Disgusting fans. Hideous Manager.

Come on the Gers! (or whatever they call themselves) ;)

Archived