Nothing for Commons

Plan B

Don't know why we are still going over old ground it's not like he's the 1st player to move for a bigger pay packet is he. there is no loyalty in football except from us fans.

i do it ever 6-12 months at work, needs must in this climate doesn't mean i dont give my all in my job though.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't know why we are still going over old ground it's not like he's the 1st player to move for a bigger pay packet is he. there is no loyalty in football except from us fans.

i do it ever 6-12 months at work, needs must in this climate doesn't mean i dont give my all in my job though.

RamNut is going over old ground I was on about Celtic loosing and other peoples opinions on it. I also didnt see it so was hoping for some insight.

im pleased he won nothing today,because i dont like celtic.he will win stuff there but its a 2 horse race and the standard of football is no better than the championship.I dont blame him for leaving Derby,its the way he did it that irks me.

Couldn't care less how Commons or Celtic play unless they cross our path, which with our European ambition seems unlikely, as for his comments about us fair play they are true. But if I walk into a friends house and see a stain half covered by a rug and wouldn't point it out because its rude and embarrassing. You may think things and they may be true but it doesn't mean they need to be said.

Couldn't care less how Commons or Celtic play unless they cross our path, which with our European ambition seems unlikely, as for his comments about us fair play they are true. But if I walk into a friends house and see a stain half covered by a rug and wouldn't point it out because its rude and embarrassing. You may think things and they may be true but it doesn't mean they need to be said.

Thanks that is what I meant. I don't hate Commons but he made crap excuses. He wanted a better personal life??? In Scotland??? Playing for celtic??? Even their manager had to have guards around 24/7.

im pleased he won nothing today,because i dont like celtic.he will win stuff there but its a 2 horse race and the standard of football is no better than the championship.I dont blame him for leaving Derby,its the way he did it that irks me.

Totally agree Dangerous, if he had said "look I have enjoyed my time here but I want to see what other offers I can get at the end of the season" I would not have minded, but with him coming out every other week saying I want to stay, when he didn't is where the mu annoyance with him lies!!

Of course money talks, don't know why there is a problem..

It's no different to you changing your sky package or cable or whatever because there is a better deal elsewhere.. Because Sky have offered you their deal for the previous 3 years, does this mean that you have to stay loyal to them? Even if it benefits yourself and your family to change..

Kenny Miller shone in Scotland and now earns 50k a week tax-free in Turkey.. Kris Commons has a good chance of doing the same as he's going to be playing European football next year.. Something we're a million lightyears away from..

Pretty sure Kris is gutted to have lost, however he's going to get plenty more opportunities in other competitions.. He will win trophies, he will play European football.

We won't.. Simple.

It's the way he left isn't it? - he should have said "there is no chance of winning trophy's here" before he left but he didn't did he? It would have been clear cut without weeks of negotiating a hopeless case using higher wages as a bargaining tool.

Heres my take on Commons leaving and what he might have been thinking

Derby are playing well, could keep it going and be in playoffs promotion in a couple of seasons. Let's get the best deal I can at Derby.

December has been *****, no points and not got the offer yet. Celtic and Rangers reported to be interested, keep talking and use Derby's offer to push up a contract elsewhere.

Hmmm got what I want from Derby wonder what Rangers and Celtic are offering.

Rangers offered no or little better, Celtic seem keen.

Glasgow here I come

Rangers beat Celtic with a goal in extra time and denied fat boy (Commons) and Celtic a trophy which they so desperately need.

What are you're thoughts?

First of all, he isn't fat.

Secondly, he got a losers medal which is one bit of silverware that he would never had got while playing for us.

Thirdly, he will get a league winners medal very soon.

And most importantly...Why do so many fans seem so bitter towards the player.

He owes us absolutely nothing. We got him for nothing. He provided us with many magic moments. He has now moved on to a bigger club.

Has he moved for money? Yes

Has he moved to better his career? Yes

Has he moved to a bigger club? Yes

The only thing his career would have done playing in the lower reaches of League 2 (and yes, the chapionship is League 2 irrespective of these stupid new names) would have stagnated.

He is now being widly talked about and has his international career firmly back on track.

An absolute no brainer. Good luck Kris once again and thanks for the memories.

Secondly, he got a losers medal which is one bit of silverware that he would never had got while playing for us.

He owes us absolutely nothing. We got him for nothing. He provided us with many magic moments. He has now moved on to a bigger club.

The only thing his career would have done playing in the lower reaches of League 2 (and yes, the chapionship is League 2 irrespective of these stupid new names) would have stagnated.

He is now being widly talked about and has his international career firmly back on track.

Spot on.

First of all, he is fat

Secondly, my third place at Sports Day '95 is more valuable than a Scottish Cup Runners up medal.

Thirdly, Rangers have two games in hand and will win the league.

And most importantly he was injured for half the time and got a massive signing on fee.

Oh, and he lies quite alot.....not a great charachter trait.

Hope you win **** all Kris, mainly because i hate everthing Celtic is, but partly because you're a dishonest erm..... so and so.

First of all, he is fat

Secondly, my third place at Sports Day '95 is more valuable than a Scottish Cup Runners up medal.

And most importantly he was injured for half the time and got a massive signing on fee.

Hope you win **** all Kris, mainly because i hate everthing Celtic is, but partly because you're a dishonest erm..... so and so.

One game in hand mate. Won the other one against Killie.

First of all, he is fat

Fat people cannot play professsional football. He may carry a little extra than other players but he is anything but fat.

At auction, his runners up medal would fetch a fair amount. Likely around more than you and I earn in a few months.

Rangers may well win the league and if you think so then why not put your money where your mouth is because the bookies have them firmly second favourites behind Celtic.

Yes, he was unfortunately injured but still managed to provide us with more magical moments than any player in the last few years. I should hope he did get a huge signing on fee. He's a pro footballer isn't he?

Why does he lie? Oh, so he said he would stick with Derby. So what. That's life. Get real.

Dishonest?! Again, please live in the real world.

You sound bitter like so many other of the Derby fans. Don't let it get to you. Commmons certainly won't be losing any sleep.

Rangers may well win the league and if you think so then why not put your money where your mouth is because the bookies have them firmly second favourites behind Celtic.

Again, we have one game in hand, we are 2 points behind. We win the one game and we are Top of the League. With one game left to play against Celtic, pretty much guarenteeing us the title if we even draw. The reason we lost the last three before yesterday was a dour 5-4-1 formation although Walter had his hand forced by injuries for the most part. Played 4-4-2 yesterday and were by far the better team. Commons has moved to a very average Celtic team and I personally, think he's the type of player who's everything wrong with modern football.

He treats himself as a mercenary more than a footballer, absolute scum who's ruled by nothing but greed.

Fat people cannot play professsional football. He may carry a little extra than other players but he is anything but fat.

At auction, his runners up medal would fetch a fair amount. Likely around more than you and I earn in a few months.

Yes, he was unfortunately injured but still managed to provide us with more magical moments than any player in the last few years. I should hope he did get a huge signing on fee. He's a pro footballer isn't he?

Why does he lie? Oh, so he said he would stick with Derby. So what. That's life. Get real.

Dishonest?! Again, please live in the real world.

You sound bitter like so many other of the Derby fans. Don't let it get to you. Commmons certainly won't be losing any sleep.

Answered that yourself.

He's fat for a footballer, so he's fat.

I would only be bitter if he was scoring every time i put on MOTD or winning trophies.....but he's not.

Yes, he provided us with a few moments but so has Stephen Pearson.

You said he cost us nothing, he didn't......don't care if he deserves it or not.

Archived