We was snubbed in favour of The Dirties - by Bananaman

davenportram

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barry Bannan revealed today the he snubbed Cardiff, Forest and us in favour of joining Leeds on loan. Reading the article it appears he wanted to give himself a good chance at another promotion after helping Blackpool last season.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11696_6812865,00.html

No great loss, he was pretty rubbish last time he was here. Far too lightweight. Leeds are welcome to him.

I quite liked him you can tell he is a good little football player and has looked good for villa when he has played this season. Clearly he is rubbish as thats why all the teams at the top wanted him

Desperate attempts by play-off teams to sign anyone they can to push over the line.

I saw him at Blackpool last season and he was very impressive with Coleman, DJ and Adam being their stand out players but still very lightweight, not sure how he will ever overcome that to become a top player because he does have ability but at the minute he seems to be on par with lupoli, Im not convinced it's going to work out for him at the top level.

I saw him at Blackpool last season and he was very impressive with Coleman, DJ and Adam being their stand out players but still very lightweight, not sure how he will ever overcome that to become a top player because he does have ability but at the minute he seems to be on par with lupoli, Im not convinced it's going to work out for him at the top level.

I know, just how is he supposed to cope in a game with towering firgures like Aaron Lennon, Adres Iniesta, Lionel Messi, Xavi, Shaun Wright-Phillips, and Ashley Young? ;)

Archived