Favourite beer

Cisse

wow 11 pints in 1 session, my hat goes off to you,

i suppose if i was on an all day session then i might pass that mark, but normally after 6 pints im full and have to go on shorts,

i did once witness a mate who tried to drink the naafi dry, he did over 18 pints before i passed out!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stella for me.

Why does that not surprise me? ;)

I quite like spitfire, but when I am out in town I drink strongbow.

Draught Peroni is very nice but too expensive, the cheapest I have seen it is £4.00 a pint :eek:

Draught Peroni is very nice but too expensive, the cheapest I have seen it is £4.00 a pint :eek:

kinell aren't there any weatherspoons in Derby? great cheap proper real ale:D

Can't stand Strongbow, love Peroni though!

Cheapest I've seen it is £3.55 at The Howard in Sheffield.

Was gonna have a couple at United a way, but felt it was a little gay :p

Peroni is £3.90 a pint in The Slug & Lettuce, and reduces to £3.51 if you have a Slug Red Card which is free.

Last year I went to Zizi's Restaurant on Friargate, I had 3 x 500ml bottles of Peroni - cost me £17.85 :mad:

It is a nice drink, and I usually have one or two if they sell it.

I know Santander bar has it, anyone know anywhere else in town on draught?

Peroni is the nicest lager there is, £4.00 was in the waterfall, they don't sell it in weatherspoons, unfortunately froggg, I know it is £5 a pint in limes, and around that in pitcher and piano.

Peroni is a lovely drink but it is massively overpriced.youve got more money than sense if youre paying £4-£5 a pint for it in some poof parlour like limes.

I wish I could afford to pay that much, I work in the trade so get to hear how much places charge for drinks. Can honestly say I have never been in limes. :D Agreed with your description of the place!!

I wish I could afford to pay that much, I work in the trade so get to hear how much places charge for drinks. Can honestly say I have never been in limes. :D Agreed with your description of the place!!

I went in once with the wife,pint of lager and glass of wine,came to over £8.never been back since.

At Uni we had the Campus 14. 14 bars and a pint in each finishing at the Buttery bar if you could convince the bouncers you were sober enough. I never failed to complete it.

Impressive, you're a tank! I've done my fair share of 18 hole pub golf sessions back in the university days but used to be a half in each generally, maybe the odd pint in one or two. Don't tend to hit the tiles these days much but can stomach 8-10 pints on the nights I do go out.

Uni days was all about cheapest price for most percentage regardless of taste but these days I tend to like to pay a little extra for a nice pint. I'm a real ale drinker who likes to mix it up, love a good beer festival, try and sample as much as possible without falling over.

Impressive, you're a tank! I've done my fair share of 18 hole pub golf sessions back in the university days but used to be a half in each generally, maybe the odd pint in one or two. Don't tend to hit the tiles these days much but can stomach 8-10 pints on the nights I do go out.

Uni days was all about cheapest price for most percentage regardless of taste but these days I tend to like to pay a little extra for a nice pint. I'm a real ale drinker who likes to mix it up, love a good beer festival, try and sample as much as possible without falling over.

like your style sillybilly, real ale the ...the way forward without falling over of course:D

wetherspoons are like tesco. on the surface they offer a good deal but all they are trying to do is kill off any competition.

There's a group of 16th century pubs within 100 yards of the spoons in Utch that serve a decent pint but are getting hammered by the big chain buying power.

Proper little pubs with atmosphere and history not a plastic gastro-pub with a 19 year old manager running it.

Dangerous, if you have a pint in town on saturday try the Black Swan, Old Talbot, Old Star or The Vaults, all in the market place.

They'll probably be packed for the Midlands Grand National meeting but a pint in each will be more interesting than trying to get served in spoons.

Unless you want a burger and beer for £3.99 (or however much it is).

Becks vierif I'm drinking lager. Will occasionally trade for a can of red stripe if I see it for sale. Or budvar r sagres or ams tell. Or freedom 4. All quality choices.

My usual tiple is guinness, I occasionally ruin it by placing blackcurrant in it, but then I'm a bit f a girl, because sometimes it just needs to be a bit sweeter.

and I like a good ale too, but I don't drink it as much since I left uni. And when I do I tend to go for one with the oddest name.

But business as usual, and pedigree. I have a lot f time for.

But now I'm thinking bout it I do enjoy cider in the summer months, pear bulmers, pear brothers, elderfler and lime kopperberg and strongbow. Are the best of the bunch

I know to much about this subject. God lve running a bar for 2 years!

Archived