Ratings Vs Swansea

NorfolkRam

First in with this one but i'll start simple.

Great display from the Rams and played football again.

We defended like a team and had some perfect tackling, blocking like their lives depended on it.

The attack was good and effective, more shots than we have probably had at PP for 4 or 5 games. More creative than we have been since December.

I can't rate the players but i'll rate the team two out of one! :)

Well done lads, we aren't out of the woods yet, not by a long way but finally we have hope and thats all I can ask.

Come On Derby!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fielding 6

Brayford 8

Ayala 9

Barker 9

Roberts 5

Savage 5

Pearson 7

Ward 7

Bueno 8

Green 5

Davies 7

Addison 6

Doyle 6

Robinson 6

Robinson, i know his shots were piss poor but he ran about and hassled their defence, so think he deserves better scores than some are giving. When he was on the pitch, they were slowed down a hell of a lot. So i think he did a good job, but should have scored.

Fielding - 7 - Did what he had to do, rarely troubled. Could have done a bit better for their goal.

Brayford - 9 - Unbelievable. It amazes me how this lad hasn't been linked anywhere else. Defensively today he was on another level

Barker - 8 - Looked back up to full fitness for me, gave his everything

Ayala - 8 - Quality on the ball, strong off it

Roberts - 7 - Good stuff today, got stuck in well

Pearson - 7 - Impressed with him today, he got stuck in and looked decent on the ball aswell

Sav - 8 - Miles better this week. Passed it about well and hassled their central midfield, which rattled them

Green - 5 - Not great from Greeny but looked like he was masking an injury

Ward - 7 - Looked lively, always wanted the ball. Goals are coming for him

S. Davies - 7.5 - His goal takes him up half a mark, mostly anonymous but he held the ball up well, a bit more weight work and he'd be even better on the ball

Bueno - 8 - Wasn't on the ball all that much but when he was he looked a class apart.

Subs:

Addison - 5 - For me, I reckon he's lost more pace than I originally thought. He looks two yards off, that injury has taken more out of him than it seemed to. He showed a glimpse of what he can do, with the neat one-two he played with Barks.

Doyle - 7 - Very impressed with Conor today, he ran at the full-back and looked intelligent when on the ball. His set-pieces were a constant threat and so was he on the wing. Should start next week.

Robinson - Harsh to rate him. The sitter he missed I'm sure bobbled on the pitch. He ran about and hassled the defence, that settled us down as it forced them to slow the game down.

Fielding a 6!?!?

Atleast one match-winning save and a number of shots held that most keepers at this level would have parried.

in retrospect I was a bit harsh with the 6, although he did flap for their goal...hmmm i'll split the difference 6.5

Fielding -7- might of done better for the goal. Other than that, spot on.

Brayford -8- Thought Scott Sinclair was supposed to be good? :D

Barker -7- Like a defending machine.

Ayala -8- Sometimes looks dumb. But he's a good all round defender. Looks slow but runs fast. Weird.

Roberts -7- Thought he was good v Barnsley..... better here.

Green -6- Tidier performance. Less frustrating than he has been. Didn't add much though.

Savage -7- More good than bad. Worked hard as always.

Pearson -8- Worked hard as usual...... but he could actually pass!! Made some brilliant interceptions.

Ward -7- Good. Just hangs on to the ball too long sometimes. More greedy than Commons!

Bueno -7- Always adds a bit of class.

S Davies -9- Was poor to begin with and then got better and better. Showed Luke Moore today how to be a lone striker.

Doyle -7- Protected Brayford well.

Robinson -5- Not seen him play well for Derby yet. Not as good as Pearson at all.

Need more of these performances from Pearson. He played his part today. And it was nice to have Bueno get closer to Davies than some players have done before to S Davies/ Porter.

Brayford took the threat of Sinclair away. We'll do well to hang onto him if we don't improve!

Quite where some of these 5's are coming from i'll never know. Savage was a 7, get off his back for one game, 5/10 do me a favour love. The whole back 4 8's, Ayala especially in todays game, Pearson and Green worked hard nothing special but did what was needed 6's, Ward 7, Beuno 7. I thought the back 4 doing so well meant Fielding was a bit part so probably gets a 6 for the one or 2 saves he had to make.

My man of the match was Davies for the 70 mins he was, looked fit, sharp, hungry, everything that was needed, an 8, but for the eventual match winning goal he was my MOM.

Mention to Doyle who i thought did well for the 30 whatever mins he was.

Fielding 6

Brayford 7

Barker 8

Ayala 7

Roberts 6

Green 7

Savage 7

Pearson 6

Ward 7

Bueno 7

Davies 7

Addison 6

Doyle 6

Robinson 5

or something like that.....

great battling performance, deserved the win altho swansea came back well and had some impressive performers especially Joe Allen.

Great performance, I think some people U's the rating differently. I think a 10 is a world class perfect performance so would never really rate anyone a 9? Not a pop at the players just don't think anyone in the championship would really score a 9 as I see it.

Great performance, I think some people U's the rating differently. I think a 10 is a world class perfect performance so would never really rate anyone a 9? Not a pop at the players just don't think anyone in the championship would really score a 9 as I see it.

For me a 10 means it's a memorable performance.

Like Brayford v Palace this season was a 9 or 10.

It's a performance you wont forget come next saturday.

6's are average. 7 is what you want to see.

8's and 9's are for match winning performances.

Archived