Ratings Vs Swansea

NorfolkRam

Giving fielding a six on the basis he didn't have much to do is false logic. Judge him on hue well he dud what ge gad to do. Made in mistake on theur goal, can't remember a bad kick and ge made done very good saves. 7.5 or 8 for me.

Other stand outs for me are The Back Four and Doyle.

The back four seemed a unit and all played decent and covered each other Well.

Doyle stood out because he looked like a cgampionship player, steady made few mistakes and didn't look out of his depth.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great performance, I think some people U's the rating differently. I think a 10 is a world class perfect performance so would never really rate anyone a 9? Not a pop at the players just don't think anyone in the championship would really score a 9 as I see it.

Thats a bit of a problem them mate cos how do you rate England then cos they are not world class at mo LOL.

On a serious note rate the game as it is, this is championship and they were today very good at knocking the ball around and if it wasn't for the lads putting a shift in today it would have been the other way round, don't forget they hit the cross bar twice. I know we could have scored more and I was in the North Upper today jumping up cheering when Theo got the ball and then he MISSED I stopped gobsmacked thinking I can't believe he missed it.

My ratings

Fielding 8 - would have been 9 if not for the goal, made a couple of saves including their first shot which hit the cross bar

Brayford 8.5 - not his normal attacking self but when he got forward did not lose the ball. Against a very quick wide man but never looked phased

Barker 9 -saw someone say looking fully fit. HE is no way nearly fully fit, he has played with a knee injury all year since the second half of Leeds on opening day and he was awesome never lost a header. Imagine what he will be like when He is fully fit.

Ayala 9 - Him and Barker was solid and he stopped with the silly passes. Cropped up and held out Roberts all afternoon

Roberts 7 - Best game for Derby he now needs to build on this, caught out a couple of times position wise and for speed but gave it all all game.

Pearson 8 - Going to start calling him duracell, copper stop and never stops. Passing was there, and played well alongside sav in the 2 holding positions.

Sav 8 -Tireless not bad legs have gone, some good crosses and passes would have been more if not for some rushed headers. Got at their midfield.

Ward 7 - Never came of the wing, never really tackled but played well

Green 8 - Best game in Derby Shirt for a while and baring in mind ill did well.

Bueno 7.5 - Before anyone says he can't play in a 442 we did not play 442 today we went back to 4231. He would have got a 9 if he actually tackled and did not shy away from contact set up Theo well. Their attacks tended to come from either a tackle on him or bad pass as a tackle coming in. He did well though, looks a tad heavy legged though when running.

Davies 8 - Best game since back of injury. Everyone has to remember knee reconstruction at beginning of season and if he carries on improving glad we signed him for another season.

Doyle 7 - looked very intelligent, when cornered would get a throw in or even a corner. His delivery was very good and effort was there.

Addison 6 - he is struggling with the recovery from injury not played properly for over 12 months. Very slow getting in to the game when he came on and gave a couple of bad passes away which led to opportunities.

Robinson 6- for effort and chasing, shocking first touch and he MISSES arrggghhh.

Clough 8 - tactics gd, substitutions gd, motivation excellant, Lost the changing room - crap.

I agree if Bywater had done that for there goal which let them totally back into the match everyone would have been going mad. It was a really bad mistake and we were fortunate it didn't cost us. How can someone get a 9 when he gifted then a goal is beyond me. Talk about biased

Fielding 8 - i feel so much more at ease with this fella

Brayford 9 - love him

Barker 7 - clearances weren't very good he sliced about 5 or 6 but team got rid, good team effort in defence

Ayala 8 - not many mistakes and at least one or two potential match winning tackles

Roberts 7 - i normally slate him but did ok, needed to of made more runs when some one was covering his position

Green 6/7 - average

Savage 5 - weak link in the chain, he made pearson and roberts look good

Pearson 7 - good game at times people around him let him down

Ward 8 - some great defending today, got the crowd going

Bueno 6/7 - bad player managing with this lad, but on the day nothing went his way, he was a good distraction though.

Davies 8 - did alright

derby county fans 10 - such a happy day, not sure why but everyone seemed to be enjoying them selves.

I agree if Bywater had done that for there goal which let them totally back into the match everyone would have been going mad. It was a really bad mistake and we were fortunate it didn't cost us. How can someone get a 9 when he gifted then a goal is beyond me. Talk about biased

Yep! Exactly. But that's the fickle nature of football fans I'm afraid. It was Bywater's fault completely for every goal we conceded in our bad run.:confused:

Agreed on the Bywater comment, it was a terrible error but overall he has seemed to redeem himself with a few key saves at vital times.. Il let him off :D plus the defence looks confident with him behind them, simple error's seem to be gone.. for now

Archived