At least Robbie is happy...

REDCAR

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my - what has he come as?? and I'm not sure about his granny toilet bag either hehehehehe

On a note about his car - did anyone see last season when he rocked up to PP either in his lambo or something similar? His tax disc had expired. :rolleyes: He puts his foot down oft enough anyway, there's many a time he's come flying past us at Ashbourne, except for the day Dav cut him up on the roundabout. I don't think he was too amused at that. :p

Oh my - what has he come as?? and I'm not sure about his granny toilet bag either hehehehehe

On a note about his car - did anyone see last season when he rocked up to PP either in his lambo or something similar? His tax disc had expired. :rolleyes: He puts his foot down oft enough anyway, there's many a time he's come flying past us at Ashbourne, except for the day Dav cut him up on the roundabout. I don't think he was too amused at that. :p

Dav's driving seems to be well dodgy.

don't let him have a Lamborghini or there'll be no badgers left.

Dav's driving seems to be well dodgy.

don't let him have a Lamborghini or there'll be no badgers left.

hahahahahahahaha - good one ramnut. :D

Although - and I speak in Dav's defence, he had to shift cos an old git pulled out right in front of us.

I'm going to start awarding him 50 points for every badger he nails! The bumper hasn't seen any gaffer tape yet BTW :rolleyes: but at least bits of car aren't flapping about in the breeze anymore.

hahahahahaha :D:D

Strangely enough, he loves that film!

Am ready and waiting for the badger malitia, going to make a tally chart from the resulting road kills.

I have that on DVD , the best bit is when they get points for avoiding the Euthansia clinic patients who have been pushed into the road by the staff.

Just found this story on the Guardian- Badger Caserole now there's an idea

http://m.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/jan/02/lifeandhealth.foodanddrink?cat=uk&type=article

[sIZE=1]just found this on deadbadger.net

Dead Badger Removal: The Facts

Published by Dead Badger on 27th April, 2009.

Dead Badger

It has come to my attention that an increasing number of people arrive here looking for guidance on how to legally remove a dead badger, only to leave disappointed. Never let it be said that I don’t respond to popular demand; here is what you need to know.

Enacted in 1916 as an emergency war measure, the Meles Meles (Deceased) Act was rushed through the Commons with only twelve MPs in attendance, sandwiched between a debate on the restriction of access to string for the under-fives and a motion on the proper labelling of ham. Both proposals were rejected, leaving only the badgery filling to be scraped off the legislative highway.

But I digress.

As with any roadkill, the very first item of business is to shave the badger. Starting with the off-side foreleg, shave against the lie of the fur with firm, even strokes, working your way anti-clockwise around the badger until you reach the snout. If the badger is lying prone*, you can now shave straight down the dorsal stripe. This will be of great help with stage five, in which we attach the aqualung.

For the moment, however, stand back and admire your work – there can be few sights more majestic than a freshly shaven badger. You may notice passers-by stopping to stare; this is well-deserved recognition for performing your civic duty.

You are now ready to distress the badger. Many people feel this stage to be gratuitous, arguing that a badger that has breathed its last is beyond the words of mortal man. This is a grave error; an undistressed dead badger will turn rancid, and may bolt. By this stage you should have formed a good working relationship with your badger, but you must put these feelings to one side and draw from your innermost core of rage. This will not be easy for either of you.

Equipped with an edging hoe and approaching from upwind, circle the badger (this time clockwise), scattering beef suet evenly around the perimeter. Fix the badger with a stern gaze (do not worry if it appears oblivious), and insult its mother, who surely was the sluttiest badger in the sett. Did its sister not openly cavort with the vole, yea, and the ferret too? Go for the jugular, both literal and metaphorical: using the hoe with short stabbing motions, question the badger’s rhetoric. Its prose is forced, and of stilted meter; its grasp of fiscal policy is shallow and facile; it abuses the fallacy of composition.

Tears may be flowing freely at this point: yours or the badger’s, it matters not. While giving off (among other things) an air of apparent stoicism, no badger is unmoved by criticism of its debating skills. Upon reaching your client, genuflect to the north and rub lightly first with unsalted butter, then with winter-grade motor oil, ensuring of course that the ears are well tended.

A badger prepared in this way can last for up to 9 months in the refrigerator, or approximately two weeks in a well ventilated cupboard. Of course, the above steps are all optional, and indeed not mentioned in the legislation at all: you can, if you wish, skip straight to the final stage:

Place badger in bin.

[/sIZE]

quote from article ".....is to head off with a shovel and find a squashed badger..." I could tell him where there's a fine specimin, it should keep him well fed for about a month :D

How gross must that be though? Blood and gore, exposed bones, and a smashed skull. It would be the gritty bits that would put me off :D

Archived