Leicester Streaker

Stive Pesley

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have always wondered that, but then I seen someone that I no was band get arrested by the police during the Forest match. They are always monitoring the CCTV in the ground. Im sure the odd few might slip through the net but if you get busted again you face further trouble with the law.

They have face recognition cameras....but if you sit in the West Stand and pick your away games carefully, i bet you could get away with it.

or you could wear a mask, perhaps one of those sheep masks that they gave everyone last season. i guess you would have to ask yourself if its worth getting in anymore bother with the old bill though.

I've lived in Mackworth twice for extended period's and I don't understand the flack it gets, I've never had a problem with anti-social behaviour or any of the other stereotypes people seem to associate with the place. I found it quiet and peaceful, though I do concede that it need's a bit of a face lift and a lick of paint but apart from that, it's fine.

In fact, I had far more problems living in the Stockbrook and West End area's of Derby than anywhere else. They both have a big problem regarding anti-social behaviour and drug related offences but little has been done to tackle these issues, which isn't really surprising when you take into consideration the incompetence of the police and council!

Archived